Shows to watch.... im running out...

GoBengals

So I have been aquiring shows to watch online, and streaming on my apple tv... its super awesome to have 40 episodes of something to watch and smash through 2-4 a night in bed and not wait week after week for a new one...

shows i like/have been watching:

I really like:
House
Criminal Minds
Dexter
Burn Notice
Suits
Blue Mountain State
The League

I watch in the background or to go to sleep:
American pickers
pawn stars
hardcore pawn
man vs food

I watched the sopranos long ago, light the first 3-4 seasons then didnt have HBO for a while and never caught up, so i might finish that up...

any other shows i might like given the ones i like above?? suggestions? any ideas?

thanks in advance... i have a ton of movies i havent watched.. but those of you with children may feel my pain in that getting 2 hours of uninterrupted time for a movie is nearly impossible..

i'll check some of these out... i know a few of them are new-ish, so they might not fit my "wanting to catch up on many seasons at my leisure" hopes, but might be good to start DVRing for the future..

Sidenote: i need to get the whole house DVR setup in the near future...

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1319417530' post='1050522']
I watched Game of Thrones online after it was done, lets just say I'm seriously considering getting HBO in April.
[/quote]

Do you have Verizon or Comcast, or do you have DirectTV still?

I know Comcast is offering $10 for 1 year of 1 pay channel (HBO, Showtime, etc).

Once you do start watching, you can't stop. Everyone kept telling me to watch it, so I decided to pick it up this season. I went and watched the first season on Netflix streaming, and literally could not stop watching until I finished the whole season.

Archived