Shows to watch.... im running out...

GoBengals

So go, have you tried any of these?

Another great show is The Soup. You have to have a surface level knowledge of the reality shows out there to know the jokes sometimes but having a wife will probably help that. It's pretty timely too so I am not sure it would work with the season watching thing.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1320370769' post='1055660']

Ever try that Palestinian chicken lol

Does anyone watches the show "The League" ? Didn't read the whole thread but that show is awesome.
[/quote]

The League feels really shitty this season. Like they are trying to force the characters into some weird persona. The episode last night was garbage.

If it wasn't for Raffi and Taco, I would have bailed already. I think Andre is still ok. The other three: GARBAGE. The wife is hot though.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1320443514' post='1055982']

The League feels really shitty this season. Like they are trying to force the characters into some weird persona. The episode last night was garbage.

If it wasn't for Raffi and Taco, I would have bailed already. I think Andre is still ok. The other three: GARBAGE. The wife is hot though.
[/quote]

The league is awesome....Poke

Does anyone watches the show "The League" ? Didn't read the whole thread but that show is awesome.
[/quote]

just finished season 2, havent started season 3 yet... i like it

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1320445038' post='1056000']
Raffi and Taco are Hilarious. Dude,[b] the wife in those panties last night.[/b]...OMG :1hump:
[/quote]

Rumble always knows what is important. Bra too, she was looking quite bonetacular.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1320443899' post='1055988']
What was awesome about the last episode other than Taco's MyFace wall? That whole chipmunk shit was retarded as fuck.
[/quote]

I missed the first scene and had no idea what was going on.

The Mr McGiblets episode was the funniest episode of anything I have ever seen on tv I was crying. That or the night man cometh on Always sunny.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1320453918' post='1056093']

I missed the first scene and had no idea what was going on.

The Mr McGiblets episode was the funniest episode of anything I have ever seen on tv I was crying. That or the night man cometh on Always sunny.
[/quote]

Yes, agree those two episodes are the best. Taco is a stud. The others are not being awesome, even though they are being force fed. Pete sucks. So does Ruxin. Keivn is kinda gay, Rafi is a legend.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1320455460' post='1056103']

Yes, agree those two episodes are the best. Taco is a stud. The others are not being awesome, even though they are being force fed. Pete sucks. So does Ruxin. Keivn is kinda gay, Rafi is a legend.
[/quote]

Poke......STAB....with a knife. I am going to go get a knife.

I actually do really like the show and everyone in it. I love how wierd Andre is. And the super bowl shuffle was hilarious.

[/quote]
"I am day drunk! Get ready to see my dick!"

Love "The League"

Shows you SHOULD be watching or have watched already

1. Breaking Bad
2. Community
3. Game of Thrones
4. Parks and Recreation
4. The Walking Dead

Seriously, if you haven't seen Breaking Bad, start from the beginning on Netflix and watch. Seriously the best show on TV right now. And Community is the best comedy in a looooong time, I feel. Another that you need to somehow watch all of, and from the beginning if you can. Such great writing for a comedy show.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1323385731' post='1072321']
Does anyone watch "Boardwalk Empire" ? That show is freaking awesome.

[img]http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP01308836/boardwalk-empire-0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16900000/Chalky-White-boardwalk-empire-16933046-1600-1200.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Great show. Probably my favorite show of all time

Archived