Ravens/Steelers

[quote name='unleashed' timestamp='1320641601' post='1058030']
Need to sack Ben....pressure doesn't phase this guy like most
[/quote]

Sure it does - but if he can dodge your pressure he will burn you after getting away. Those seven turnovers in week one were Ben getting 'phased'

[quote name='BeatPurdue' timestamp='1320641700' post='1058032']
Anyone else a little surprised by how the Ravens acted after they won? Pouring Gatorade on Harbaugh? Don't get me wrong, it was a HUGE win for them, but come on, you don't Gatorade your coach after a regular season win.
[/quote]
Yeah. Ok you swept them. Lets act like we've been there before lol. You haven't even won the AFC North yet, mothafuckas. Not. Even. CLOSE.

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' timestamp='1320641572' post='1058028']
At the half-way point of the season, the Bengals sit atop the entire AFC with a 6-2 record. If the season ended tonight, we would be the #1 seed with homefield advantage.

Crikey!
[/quote]

I kind of would prefer we play a playoff game on the road by the way we play on the road now. shit.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1320642851' post='1058050']
Suggs is already talking about how they are going to play the stealers in the playoffs, also mentioned that the stealers are the only team like them.

There are probably gonna be a lot of good quotes from this game that we can use as motivation.
[/quote]

If the Bengals need locker room quotes for motivation to play the Ravens hard in a divisional game with playoff implications, something is wrong with them. Screw the motivational quotes, just smash them in the mouth, take the ball, take the game and then step over their prone bodies on the way through the playoffs.

[quote name='BeatPurdue' timestamp='1320641700' post='1058032']
Anyone else a little surprised by how the Ravens acted after they won? Pouring Gatorade on Harbaugh? Don't get me wrong, it was a HUGE win for them, but come on, you don't Gatorade your coach after a regular season win.
[/quote]

The Stealers have knocked Baltiwhore out of the playoffs two of the last 3 years. I can understand their reaction.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1320642851' post='1058050']
Suggs is already talking about how they are going to play the stealers in the playoffs, also mentioned that the stealers are the only team like them.

There are probably gonna be a lot of good quotes from this game that we can use as motivation.
[/quote]

I'm not gonna be shocked at all if they lose to seattle next week. Their oline will struggle.

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1320668254' post='1058099']

The Stealers have knocked Baltiwhore out of the playoffs two of the last 3 years. I can understand their reaction.
[/quote]

Yeah this was a big playoff win for baltimore...

Oh wait...

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1320670714' post='1058123']

I'm not gonna be shocked at all if they lose to seattle next week. Their oline will struggle.
[/quote]

If the ravens lose and we can beat the stealers...thinks will be looking good :)

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1320642986' post='1058053']

I kind of would prefer we play a playoff game on the road by the way we play on the road now. shit.
[/quote]

Got to love that we still have FIVE home games and only three on the road! Granted two of the games on the road are absolutely crucial now for how our possible post-season might shape up.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1320673100' post='1058145']

Yeah this was a big playoff win for baltimore...

Oh wait...

[/quote]

Maybe they consider the Stealers their biggest rivals, hate them like we do and are happy they just swept them for the season? Just a theory.

If we sweep the Stealers this year I would expect close to the same reaction.

Our defensive line will need to be the difference maker against Pitts

They're playing phenomenally this year and if they can do more of the same against Pitt/Balt we should at least split with both of them.

I feel very good about our chances next week, more than I typically do against the steelers since they've been the thorn in this teams side for a long time

Archived