Making pulled pork Saturday

Jason

WRONG.

incidentally, we have a bunch of guys from Dubai visiting our office this week.  They are customers of ours and we are "wining and dining" them while they are in Munich.  Let me be frank here...it's difficult in Germany to wine and dine people who 1) don't drink and 2) don't eat pork. Just sayin'...

I never get tired of this song.

LMAO, I bet. Germans drink and eat pork. BTW, German food sucks ass in general. I went to a German restaurant and there is no fucking flavor what so ever to there food.

You should give the swine a chance, it's safe, you won't get a disease like you might have when those rules were invented. it's like a mix between beef and chicken and it's glorious.

Meh, I am around meat all day and pork smells like Shit.

LMAO, I bet. Germans drink and eat pork. BTW, German food sucks ass in general. I went to a German restaurant and there is no fucking flavor what so ever to there food.

Meh, I am around meat all day and pork smells like Shit.

??? I love German food, sounds like you went to a bad restaurant.

So Rumble, are you not even allowed to "pork" women? 

I don't think I could live without eating pork. Some of the best food experiences I have had involved pork. 

And whip creme and chocolate syrup. But I didn't really eat that as much as what it was poured on.  :1hump:

pork is so motherfucking delicious

With a capital Delicious. 

So Rumble, are you not even allowed to "pork" women? 

I don't think I could live without eating pork. Some of the best food experiences I have had involved pork. 

And whip creme and chocolate syrup. But I didn't really eat that as much as what it was poured on.  :1hump:

With a capital Delicious. 

I like to call it Halal meat myself.

Archived