!!!THE BENGALS @ RAVENS GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='Squirrlnutz' timestamp='1347317839' post='1155921']
So sick of this no huddle shit, I hope they go three and out every drive.

Who Dey baby! Let's get some. Hope we play hard and fast and smart. Can barely contain myself!
[/quote]

yea apparently I didn't get the memo that just because you can run a no-huddle means that it always works.

sounds like Bobbie isn't starting.

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)][url="https://twitter.com/RavensInsider"][b]Aaron Wilson[/b] ‏[size=3][s]@[/s][b]RavensInsider[/b][/size][/url][/background][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]All signs point toward what source indicated earlier today, Ramon Harewood at LG next to Michael Oher at LT. How they lined up in warmups[/background][/font][/color]

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1347318034' post='1155923']
The ESPN coverage has been very slanted to Baltimore since I have been watching (since a little after 6pm). Not quite to the point where I forgot who the Ravens are playing, but pretty close.
[/quote]

that's pretty accurate. Even before their 5pm coverage, whenever they'd go to the reporter there, Lisa Salters, they never talked about the Bengals.

They're also talking about the Sunday games more than usual. Typically Monday night coverage is about 90% about the game.

It's about 50% today, with almost none of that being on the night game (not that I mind that part).

[quote name='Squirrlnutz' timestamp='1347317839' post='1155921']
So sick of this no huddle shit, I hope they go three and out every drive.

Who Dey baby! Let's get some. Hope we play hard and fast and smart. Can barely contain myself!
[/quote]yeah same for me, they have a 50/50 shot they are right.If we can't stop it they are right, if we can game on.I hope Joe gets his mouth busted just can't stand the guy.

Only Ditka picks the Bengals.

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1347318034' post='1155923']
The ESPN coverage has been very slanted to Baltimore since I have been watching (since a little after 6pm). Not quite to the point where I forgot who the Ravens are playing, but pretty close.
[/quote]
[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1347318137' post='1155925']
I don't watch ESPN unless I have to, but does this pregame seem fairly Baltimore-centric?
[/quote]

Um, yeah. :lol:

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1347318328' post='1155927']
wow, bush league on the UC band again. It was bad enough Thursday night. Even worse to do it again on a bigger stage.
[/quote]

Yeah weeden, gronk, vernon davis, and jerry jones's son in law all make a shit ton of money. Some college band kid? Not so much. ESPN is lame.

Archived