The Official Reds vs Giants 2012 NLDS Thread!!!!!!!

Jason

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1349958839' post='1168807']
My brother keeps mentioning this so I was wondering if its true as I havent checked.

He said the Reds havent lost 3 in a row in GABP all year.

True?
[/quote]

Yes its true. Way to go jinxy...

Come on Matty, need a big game from you today. You hate these fucking giants, kick their teeth in! Hell, it might be good if you hit a 2 run homer as well, we might need it.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1349958940' post='1168808']
Yes its true. Way to go jinxy...

Come on Matty, need a big game from you today. You hate these fucking giants, kick their teeth in! Hell, it might be good if you hit a 2 run homer as well, we might need it.
[/quote]

Dont believe in jixes, but Ill leave the other thing I was gonna say alone. :lol:

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1349964194' post='1168816']
For anyone in the cincy area that can get off work, tickets are practically being given away on stubhub. There were thousands of empty seats yesterday. People simply can't get off work.
[/quote]

I was stunned they were playing the game that early. ..

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
[url="https://twitter.com/johnfayman"][b]John Fay[/b] ‏[size=3][s]@[/s][b]johnfayman[/b][/size][/url][/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
[url="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Reds&src=hash"][s]#[/s][b]Reds[/b][/url] lineup: Phillips 4 Cozart 6 Votto 3 Ludwick 7 Bruce 9 Rolen 5 Hanigan 2 Stubbs 8 Latos 1[/background][/font][/color]

[quote name='BigDawgBengal' timestamp='1349969526' post='1168829']
Found some good tickets on StubHub, called my buddy and he was down and then went try to purchase the tickets but StubHub took all the tickets down at 11. Sucks!!
[/quote]

that sucks.... they always take them down 2 hrs prior but people never know that until they get burned. Should be plenty on the streets if you're willing to go that route. I'm about to head down right now but I already have tickets.

I was offered some really good tickets for free, but had to turn them down.. :(

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1349964194' post='1168816']
For anyone in the cincy area that can get off work, tickets are practically being given away on stubhub. There were thousands of empty seats yesterday. People simply can't get off work.
[/quote]

Archived