!!!THE BENGALS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD!!!

Well kiss my ass Marvin! If they didn't fuckup another final minute of the half all to hell (although there was a second left after the spike). Shoulda been another 20 secs or so if they'd managed the clock better. Time for at least a shot ot two at the endzone before a kick. Instead? Bupkus!

How is this Marvins fault? Imagine the bitching if he would have lied down and ran the clock out. The dude went down the field, against a team that has been playing good defense. He got jobbed. Not his fault.

There is still a reasonable expectation of 1/2-1 sec it takes the refs to blow the whistle. We didn't get points because there wasn't enough urgency in the offense's step, that's on ML and Gruden. Don't understand how these guys aren't sprinting to the line. Good half overall, hope we step it up in the second.

[quote name='Squirrlnutz' timestamp='1350240425' post='1170087']
There is still a reasonable expectation of 1/2-1 sec it takes the refs to blow the whistle. We didn't get points because there wasn't enough urgency in the offense's step, that's on ML and Gruden. Don't understand how these guys aren't sprinting to the line. Good half overall, hope we step it up in the second.
[/quote]

can't argue with that

[quote name='bubba' timestamp='1350240489' post='1170089']
Or the over/under. That's the 1st thing I though of.
[/quote]

Right? Probably has nothing to do with it but I still think the NFLRA pay scale should be based on how much they'd be worth to Vegas. Buying off players costs too much when they aren't guaranteed to be in a position to affect anything. What's a line judge making now?

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1350239912' post='1170068']
under 2 minutes so it's automatic. has nothing to do with Marvin
[/quote]

I agree. [img]http://www.nflfans.com/x/images/smilies/blindref.gif[/img] Not on Marvin [img]http://www.nflfans.com/x/images/smilies/jaw.gif[/img]

Archived