The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - Dallas Cowboys

[quote name='SocalBengalEd' timestamp='1355089708' post='1190879']
Honestly tell me one good play he.made today. This loss falls on Zimmer for defense wasting timeouts, another bad
[/quote]

can't hate on the D too much. They held a good offense to 20, and one of Dallas' drives was set up deep in Bengals territory.

This game falls squarely on Marvin and Gruden's unwillingness to run the ball, particularly in the 4th quarter. BJGE busts a 43yder and he only gets one more carry the rest of the game?

[quote name='SocalBengalEd' timestamp='1355089708' post='1190879']

Honestly tell me one good play he.made today. This loss falls on Zimmer for defense wasting timeouts, another bad
[/quote]

The Tony Romo escape where he knocked the ball away from Vickers. You were probably playing with your dildo then, however.

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1355089780' post='1190882']
Awwww, should I just act like you guys should be able to whine? I'm so sorry, I'll let you continue to flagellate yourselves!
[/quote]

dude, just give it a rest. You and I agree on a lot, but you've been an asshole for a LONG time.

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1355089659' post='1190877']

Hell, you were the one who said it! You said you only notice when he makes a mistake!
[/quote]

Listen I'd love nothing more than to see him blowing up plays and leading this D. Simply saying, hasn't happened thus far and play is underwhelming.

ugly period today..... a game we should have won...period
you can't let opportunities like this go by.... They outplayed dallas most of the day, but couldn't capitalize when they needed to. to many mistakes....
it fucking sucks really bad, but they are still right there. Beat the shit out of Philly next week and then we have a huge game against the fuckers we hate the most....

[size=8][color=#DAA520]WHO-DEY!!!!!!!![/color][/size]

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355090057' post='1190896']

oh I certainly am. Difference is, I don't actively try to be.
[/quote]

Good of you. I am who I am, and I believe football is won and lost by a team, not by a player here or there. Forgive me, if I don't have patience for people that are always trying to play the "who can we blame today" game.

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1355090398' post='1190909']
Good of you. I am who I am, and I believe football is won and lost by a team, not by a player here or there. Forgive me, if I don't have patience for people that are always trying to play the "who can we blame today" game.
[/quote]

then this place probably isn't for you. I agree, there's some people here saying some stuff they've probably been waiting 4 weeks to say and are happy to ignore the last 4 weeks just so they can vent now.

That's not going to change no matter what you say. You can either be an asshole, or be the bigger person.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355090428' post='1190910']
even if you take out BJGE's long run, he still averaged 4.6ypc, but only got 12 carries and only 2 in the 4th quarter despite a 2 score lead.

:doh:
[/quote]

The offense fucked up today with the dropped passes but Gruden ultimately screwed up. I can't understand how Marvin and Co. doesn't see this and make an adjustment to Gruden's calling. If I were the HC, I would have definitely had the guy call the runs. Just a bad 4th Q for our OC in my opinion

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1355089659' post='1190877']
Hell, you were the one who said it! You said you only notice when he makes a mistake!
[/quote]

kenneth just stop, Rey is a 4th year linebacker who is playing like a rookie, he hasnt gotten better with time at all, at this point your continued defense of him is just embarrassing.

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1355090398' post='1190909']
[/quote]

this says it best.

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1354735148' post='1188934']

The difference between a decent person and a pathetic person, in my eyes, is quite simple. The decent person can be an asshole, but only as a last resort. The pathetic person is an asshole at the first opportunity.
[/quote]

don't be joe reedy. :)

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355090528' post='1190913']

then this place probably isn't for you. I agree, there's some people here saying some stuff they've probably been waiting 4 weeks to say and are happy to ignore the last 4 weeks just so they can vent now.

That's not going to change no matter what you say. You can either be an asshole, or be the bigger person.
[/quote]

How about I can post on here and be an asshole if I so desire? Or would you rather just ban me? I would think if those people that are waiting just to post when it's bad are allowed to post, than I should at least be allowed to call them out on that?

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355090428' post='1190910']
even if you take out BJGE's long run, he still averaged 4.6ypc, but only got 12 carries and only 2 in the 4th quarter despite a 2 score lead.

:doh:
[/quote]

Found that really odd as well with play calling. Of course, if we win its not nearly as magnified. Thought we could just feed Benny then let our O line push D line around. Use pass sparingly. Instead we went pass heavy and couldn't move chains.

Good- Geno. Constant, the rock of this team

Adam Jones for the most part blanketed whoever he was covering. Leon hall, of course, is the one who gave up the TD to Dez.

Marvin Jones played his ass off with the chances he got. Fuck that out of bounds rule man.

Baby Hawk did well as well

Herron on special teams was a monster. Good to see.

BJGE was running damn hard....and then we stopped feeding him

Bad - Andy...just wasn't on today. So so so many bad passes. His pocket awareness was pretty off at points too.

Burfict. Worst game he's played. He was pretty fucking bad man.

Leonard. He pretty much brings nothing to the table at this point

UGLY

Did we have a goddamn monkey managing our timeout today? Marvin is CLUELESS when it comes to big game situations like this. I'm so sick of it, man.

Offensive play calling in the 4th. What happened to the run? What the fuck, Gruden?

AJ. Like...woah. Worst game he'll probably ever have. I'll just leave it at that.

Maualuga. You are not an NFL player. Fuck off.

Cook. I want to give you a pass, but...no. You were horrible today. Why they took Robinson out, I'll never know.

Missed ints. Really fucked us there, guys.

Defense as a whole in the 4th. Just fucking folded, man. Tackling was beyond pathetic

[quote name='BengalsNYC' timestamp='1355090833' post='1190922']
Found that really odd as well with play calling. Of course, if we win its not nearly as magnified. Thought we could just feed Benny then let our O line push D line around. Use pass sparingly. Instead we went pass heavy and couldn't move chains.
[/quote]

even if they run the ball 5 more times, Dallas likely never has that final drive. The game would have already been over.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1355090659' post='1190915']

kenneth just stop, Rey is a 4th year linebacker who is playing like a rookie, he hasnt gotten better with time at all, at this point your continued defense of him is just embarrassing.
[/quote]

How about you post what you like to post, and I post what I like to post. Many people have asked you to stop when you get on some of your diatribes, I never remember you caring about their views.

Archived