!!!THE GO TEXANS, GO BRONCOS, GO CHIEFS AND GO COWBOYS THREAD!!!

[quote name='bubba' timestamp='1355688735' post='1194445']
Turn out the lights ravens. The parties over

They r a 4th and 29 play from being on a major losing streak
[/quote]

I know you can always play the what if game...but the ravens are a 4th and 29 away from being on a 4 game losing streak and being 8-6 and the bengals are a missed FG or a dropped catch/int away from being on a 6 game winning streak and being 9-5.

[quote name='bubba' timestamp='1355688735' post='1194445']
Turn out the lights ravens. The parties over

They r a 4th and 29 play from being on a major losing streak
[/quote]

Forgot about that.. They really are struggling... The good thing is, the Giants will have something to play for next week, so no one will be laying down. They have a tough road ahead

For arguments sake, lets say pitt loses today but beats us and the browns, ravens lose today and to the bengals and the giants. We would be in a 3 way tie and I believe bengals would have the tie breaker with baltimore, baltimore would have tie breaker with pitt and pitt would have tie breaker with bengals. That being said who gets the crown? Confused yet?

[quote name='Newprodigy101' timestamp='1355690861' post='1194460']
For arguments sake, lets say pitt loses today but beats us and the browns, ravens lose today and to the bengals but beats the giants. We would be in a 3 way tie and I believe bengals would have the tie breaker with baltimore, baltimore would have tie breaker with pitt and pitt would have tie breaker with bengals. That being said who gets the crown? Confused yet?
[/quote]

Best conference record, isn't it?

For arguments sake, lets say pitt loses today but beats us and the browns, ravens lose today and to the bengals but beats the giants. We would be in a 3 way tie and I believe bengals would have the tie breaker with baltimore, baltimore would have tie breaker with pitt and pitt would have tie breaker with bengals. That being said who gets the crown? Confused yet?
[/quote]
[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1355691033' post='1194461']
Best conference record, isn't it?
[/quote]

Bengals wouldnt have the tiebreaker over either team...both Baltimore and Pittsburgh would get in (assuming the jets lose a game) and we would be out.

Only way we could get in while still losing to pittsburgh would be if pittsburgh lost to dallas and cleveland and we beat Baltimore.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1355691118' post='1194463']

Bengals wouldnt have the tiebreaker over either team...both Baltimore and Pittsburgh would get in (assuming the jets lose a game) and we would be out.

Only way we could get in while still losing to pittsburgh would be if pittsburgh lost to dallas and cleveland and we beat Baltimore.
[/quote]

For arguments sake, lets say pitt loses today but beats us and the browns, ravens lose today and to the bengals and the giants. We would be in a 3 way tie and I believe bengals would have the tie breaker with baltimore, baltimore would have tie breaker with pitt and pitt would have tie breaker with bengals. That being said who gets the crown? Confused yet?
[/quote]

they wouldn't be tied. Ravens would be 10-6 and win the division, 9-7 Steelers would edge the 9-7 Bengals.

And in your scenario if we are all tied (which would require the Ravens to lose out) the steelers would get the division and the ravens the wildcard with the Bengals done.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355691411' post='1194466']
they wouldn't be tied. Ravens would be 10-6 and win the division, 9-7 Steelers would edge the 9-7 Bengals.

And in your scenario if we are all tied (which would require the Ravens to lose out) the steelers would get the division and the ravens the wildcard with the Bengals done.
[/quote]

No Ravens would be 9-7 if they lose out...all three teams would be 9-7 in his scenario, but we would be the team that misses out.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1355691523' post='1194468']
No Ravens would be 9-7 if they lose out...all three teams would be 9-7 in his scenario, but we would be the team that misses out.
[/quote]

right, if they lose out. In his proposed scenario though he had them beating the giants.

edit: my bad, I read it wrong, or he edited it. :ninja:

Archived