I wouldn't write him off just yet, but he's been underwhelming this year IMO.

I know he has experience in Tampa, but IMO the differences in the pro game to the Arena game has hurt his progression. I don't profess to watch much arena football, but the running game, TE use, and plays like screens don't seem to be used much in that league.

Gruden has dropped the ball but right now he does not have a lot of talent to work with. Gresham makes to many mistakes, lack of a true number two and three WR, O Line has played awful and BJGE is not a guy you can lean on.

I would give Gruden another year but he does need guys to step up.

[quote name='BigDawgBengal' timestamp='1357433864' post='1204794']
........... O Line has played awful .......
[/quote]

This was the same fucking comments with Bratkowski as Offensive coordinator. What hasn't changed? The FUCKING OL coach.....Alexander. It's time for new blood. He has NEVER coached an OL to its potential.

[quote name='bengals7833' timestamp='1357433673' post='1204776']
Who cares if it his second year. The bengals have one of the best weapons in the nfl in aj and not one time in the first half did they throw to him
[/quote]

you need more weapons then aj to run the multiple west coast offense,you need 4 if not 5 tall wide receivers,and two powerful tight ends.And right now the Bengals don't have that.

[quote name='BronxBengal' timestamp='1357434041' post='1204809']
This was the same fucking comments with Bratkowski as Offensive coordinator. What hasn't changed? The FUCKING OL coach.....Alexander. It's time for new blood. He has NEVER coached an OL to its potential.
[/quote]

bratkowski also become predicable as well.

[quote name='cincity' timestamp='1357434177' post='1204820']
I was going to start a thread stating how disappointed I was in the offensive game plan, and how I wanted a new OC. I guess I'm not the only one.
[/quote]

surround Andy Dalton and A,j green with the play makers and you have an offense,the fact is bengals offense was rolling when sanu was on the field soon as he got injured they weren't the same.sanu is and was number 2 and Jones is number 3,right now who is number 4? Because Hawkins is number 5 at best.

[quote name='akiliMVP' timestamp='1357435339' post='1204892']
Offense was fine for 90% of the season. Last few games have been fucking awful.
[/quote]

Totally disagree. The offense has been horrible for the past 4 weeks which doesn't include the Browns and Miami games we lost. So that's 6 weeks which is less than 90% of the season. The offense is HORRIBLE.

Archived