I got tickets for MNF sec 305 row 1 and was curious if anyone can tell me about the section? How good is the view and what the fans are like. I usually sit field level but people are asking outrageous amounts of dollars for this game.

Front row upper deck are my primo seats...I even had them at one time, however...I found that the glare coming from the sun off the field turf too difficult to see well during day games.   I was totally bummed and moved those set of tickets across the field--but no row 1 season tickets available.

You will like those seats, birds eye view of Bengals out of the tunnel.

I got tickets for MNF sec 305 row 1 and was curious if anyone can tell me about the section? How good is the view and what the fans are like. I usually sit field level but people are asking outrageous amounts of dollars for this game.

Ok seats if you are low.  Sun should not be an issue in those seats.

Front row upper deck in the corner is my favorite. I'm in 333. Last time the piss towels were in town most of my row and about 4 back were piss towel waiving jacknuts. That being said, the people closest to the front row (if not a ticket agency) tend to have been season ticket holders the longest so they aren't as likely as the upper uppers to act crazy.

Archived