Going to be an interesting Monday night next week

BengalSIS

Just wear your Bengals' Shayne jersey and all bases are covered. :)

Haha...never thought of that.  Damn.  Good idea.   My lounge pillow and throw blanket are also Bengals...So I'm still surrounded by lots of Orange.     (We'll ignore the fact that my Hamilton ti-cats are black and gold.  But so was my high school bobcats, so maybe it's all ok)

Haha...never thought of that.  Damn.  Good idea.   My lounge pillow and throw blanket are also Bengals...So I'm still surrounded by lots of Orange.     (We'll ignore the fact that my Hamilton ti-cats are black and gold.  But so was my high school bobcats, so maybe it's all ok)

That's still okay.  Black and gold is NOT black and yellow.  The Saints wear gold, the Stillers wear yellow.  Mustard yellow.

9010574-large.jpg

PS - Glad to see you, SIS.  :)

Do you want/need tickets?  We can probably hook you up if you and your Mini Me want to make it down for the game. 

Thanks.  He likely won't be kicking.  He's there as a backup since the other guy seems like he'll be ok.

I can't come for Monday games anyway...Work :)  I appreciate the offer!  Good luck!

(If he doesn't kick, I have NO reason to care how the Squealers do :)  )

How old is your daughter now?

She is 9.  Crazy I tell ya.  Seems like 9 goin on 14.

And Since Shayne isn't kicking, there is active cheering against the Steelers at my home right now.  Honestly....since just a temporary stint, there would have only been cheering for FGs anyway. :)

I CALL FUMBLE!

Archived