!!!THE PACKERS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

The Bengals offense for years now seems to have a propensity for firing on all cylinders early in games when we on a script. We saw this today with Andy and also in the past with Palmer how many times? Have a great opening drive, eating up minutes, being efficient to score, then....two quarters of ineptitude followed by a fourth quarter flurry? It needs to stop. We need the defense to get a stop on the Packers first drive in the second half and the offense needs to come out running the football.

Dalton might come out in the second half and look all-world, but you can't play the way he did in the first half against Pittsburgh and first half today. I know others made mistakes, but we all said at the start of the season Dalton had to step his game up a notch for this team to go where it wants to go. We're only 10 quarters in, but at this point.................

It's like he can't think 2 or 3 plays ahead and it hasn't improved in 11 years. I'm betting he's a lousy chess player. I also hate how you can fumble the ball like Green-Ellis and you are still the starter the next series

In this case I think they are better served to force GB to burn the time and get out of the half. A TO would also help GB in that situation and it isn't like GB is really playing well. Part of that is the bengals d.

I have been trying but you have to pick a station

it's odd. take WTUE 104.7 for example. they have the game playing on  the radio, yet for some reason are not streaming it via internet. several other stations appeared to be the same way leading up to game time. i have no clue why that is.

Bengals fix the turnover situation and just sustain drives and score a TD and we got this!

Give the defense a little rest, score a TD and were good.  Turnovers are killing us but only

being down 16-14 with 4 turnovers in the first half just shows how bad ass are defense is!!

Who Dey!!!

:icon15:  :icon15:  :icon15:  :icon15:  :icon15:  :icon15:  :icon15:  :icon15:  :icon15:  :icon15:

it's odd. take WTUE 104.7 for example. they have the game playing on  the radio, yet for some reason are not streaming it via internet. several other stations appeared to be the same way leading up to game time. i have no clue why that is.

Yep Im in cbus and on the traditional radio its on 105.7 nd on the iheart radio its somehting else.

Archived