Chargers Week Notes Part Deux

Sounds like Alex Smith possibly has a broken wrist by reading the tea leaves.  Comes off the field holding arm gingerly, Marvin says he doesn't think he will be available next week.  I imagine this opens the door for Pressley to come back.  Hope so.  Wouldn't be surprised if they brought some punters in tomorrow, as well.  

Sounds like Alex Smith possibly has a broken wrist by reading the tea leaves.  Comes off the field holding arm gingerly, Marvin says he doesn't think he will be available next week.  I imagine this opens the door for Pressley to come back.  Hope so.  Wouldn't be surprised if they brought some punters in tomorrow, as well.  

I think they stick with powell. Id be shocked if marvin brought in a brand new punter to play his first game of the year in a playoff game. Especially when we use the punter as a holder too.

A 10 yard punt is inexcusable.

I think they stick with powell. Id be shocked if marvin brought in a brand new punter to play his first game of the year in a playoff game. Especially when we use the punter as a holder too.

I'm not sure the holder thing is a huge deal as a lot of these punters are experienced in holding if they ever had plans of playing in the NFL.

Everything looks perfect for us here, but don't forget this is a team riding a 4 game win streak, second longest in the NFL after sf. They won't be a push over

That said, they are exactly the team I wanted us to play going into this week, assuming no bye

I wanted Miami, but SD was second.

However, their running game has gotten better lately and Rivers has been damn good this year. 

Need to get pressure on Rivers early and often.

His last punt went far, but it had absolutely no hang time.  Bad *^## happens without hangtime.  Its not a huge deal, but Keenan Allen is a shifty cat, just as Edelman is.  I'd rather them fair catch it everytime, especially when our special teams tackling has been putrid at times.

The shit kick was bad, but he had that one inside the one that was great, and another pretty good one.

Just don't punt and we'll be fine.

Exactly what I was thinking. Can't have a bad punt if you score on every possession. Going against the chargers defense makes this a real possibility.

I wanted Miami, but SD was second.
However, their running game has gotten better lately and Rivers has been damn good this year. 

Need to get pressure on Rivers early and often.

KC was on the road. Sat 20/ 22 starters and still should have won the game. Kicker missed a gimme.
San Diego is soft ! We win this easily. No excuses

Archived