Senior Prank gone wrong

Go Skins

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-jersey-students-arrested-cops-bust-senior-prank-article-1.1775115

The teens allegedly broke into Teaneck High School and totally trashed the place. They flipped desks, peed in the hallways, slicked doorknobs with grease and left balloons throughout the building, police said.

"I've been a police officer 19 years and this is the craziest thing I've ever seen," Teaneck Police Sgt. John Garland told NBC New York.

You went to school at McDonald's?

No one of my buddies was working at a new McDonalds that had just opened up at the time so he was able to get a giant inflatable Ronald McDonald and we put it on the roof of our school.

In the town where I went to school, they set out little American flags along the sidewalks around the 4th of July, 1-2 per house in town.  A few days before the 4th we drove around all night picking them up and then put every single one of them in one yard (a friend of mine's house, a "college house").

There were hundreds of them (maybe a couple thousand), you couldn't see the grass.  It made the paper.

My favorite prank.

Decades ago a buddy of mine once asked me to help him handle the driving chore on a trip to Missouri to get back some personal belongings from a gal who no longer wanted to marry him. I agreed and on the return trip home I found myself behind the wheel when a drunk driver in a Ford Pinto pulled out in front of the car at the last minute. The crash was both spectacular and unavoidable. The Pinto crumpled like an empty beer can and then pinwheeled accross the freeway entrance, spilling out two little girls who were shaken, cut, and a little bruised but otherwise uninjured. The massive 70's era Mercury Marquis I was driving was totaled, but due to it's massive bulk my friend and I were completely unharmed despite hitting the Pinto at nearly 60 mph.

Eventually, after a ridiculous amount of time had passed, our wrecked car was loaded onto the bed of a flatbed truck that took my friend and I to a motel where the sign out front advertised room prices of $12. However, the motel manager who met us outside got one look at the Marquis on the flatbed truck and then watched it slowly pull away before informing us that the cost of our room would not be $12, but would instead be $75. My friend and I argued for awhile with the manger who smiled when she told us we were welcome to walk to the next motel, wherever that might be. So we bit our lips and paid in cash for a room that could best be described as a dump. We then found a pay phone and called friends who agreed to pick us up the next morning. 

Anyways, that night while my buddy slept soundly I quietly disassembled the metal bed I was supposed to be sleeping in. Truth is I had just been in a car wreck that had sent children flying through the air so it's fair to say that I was pretty fucking amped. Regardless, by the time morning rolled around I had completely reassembled the bed inside of the very tiny motel room bathroom, pillows and bedding included. I kid you not, the foot of the bed rested in the shower while the legs under the head of the bed of the bed rested over the bathroom sink against the opposite wall. To get to the toilet you had to duck under the bed and scoot across the floor. 

The best part about it all was the friends from Ohio drove through the night and arrived very early in the morning in desperate need of a bathroom.

No one of my buddies was working at a new McDonalds that had just opened up at the time so he was able to get a giant inflatable Ronald McDonald and we put it on the roof of our school.

That made the local paper at the time too. 

That was funny to see.

Cool story, Hair.

Mine was vandalism, nothing super creative. Stupid and immature, I know, but that's who I was at the time. We, myself and 4 buds, took several bottles of Round Up and mopped the football field with it. Grass didn't die till graduation and we graduated on the field. It was too late to move it inside so we graduated on a field with giant streaks of dead grass in a sea of green. Funny thing is it was nothing against the football program, all but one of us played football, it was just one of those late night decisions you regretted the next day. Well, regretted when I got caught I should say.

Archived