*******Official DAY 3 Draft Thread*******

A lot of flyers in this 7th round-kind of odd considering some of the names that didn;t get picked. Dixon being chosen by the Cowboys reminds me of that CB from UC they took a few years ago-Mike Mickens. He was supposed to be a mid-rounder,]slid to the 7th and never played a down in a real game. None of these 7th rounders stand a good chance of doing anything.

bummed they didn't take Millard in the 7th.  He'd have a much better shot than the WR they took.  

Good to see Michael Sam drafted, and St. Louis is got to be the best situation for him.  He gets to stay home, in a community that has already accepted him. I do feel like ESPN bastardized the moment though.  

bummed they didn't take Millard in the 7th.  He'd have a much better shot than the WR they took.  

Good to see Michael Sam drafted, and St. Louis is got to be the best situation for him.  He gets to stay home, in a community that has already accepted him. I do feel like ESPN bastardized the moment though.  

It is such a good fit it makes me wonder if Goodell did some ear whispering to the teams to set this up.

Archived