Bill Polian wishes he had drafted Dalton...

I would be happy to do so if that were the case.

4 INT's in a playoff game? Did you miss that part or are you just choosing to ignore it?

Did you miss the comeback he had the week before that? In the playoffs? Let's not even pretend that they had similar weapons either. Luck didn't even have Reggie Wayne, man. The fact they won a game in that fashion, on his arm, was pretty impressive.

What I was saying is that the separation between the two is not, in fact, the chasm it's being made out to be on here.

But if it makes you feel better, sure, I'll take Dalton over Luck.

And, OMG would you look at that?! It seems Dalton is, in fact, the QB for the Bengals!  Guess I chose wisely!

Colts fan board is thataway --->

Hit a nerve? A "yes" would suffice. Thanks.

Did you miss the comeback he had the week before that? In the playoffs? Let's not even pretend that they had similar weapons either.

LOL yeh, he had a weapon that actually caught the TD pass that got them back in the game.  Or was that not your point?

Hit a nerve? A "yes" would suffice. Thanks.

Yeah dude, I don't know how I'll get to sleep tonight.  Somebody said something stupid on the internet! How can I go on?

For future reference, though, this is where you cross over into trolling.

LOL yeh, he had a weapon that actually caught the TD pass that got them back in the game.  Or was that not your point?

Yeah dude, I don't know how I'll get to sleep tonight.  Somebody said something stupid on the internet! How can I go on?

For future reference, though, this is where you cross over into trolling.

"If you're mean to me, it's trolling."

Goodbye tdub

I would hope that the #1 overall pick in any draft would be better than the 35th pick.  

Do you think Luck is better than Cam Newton??  

Not always a given.  More to my point was that Andy Dalton plays on a far greater team and the Bengals SHOULD have, in the short term atleast, far better result's than the Colts.  The answer to your question.....absolutely.  He is very athletic, much more than I think many expected, and he seems to have it between the ears early on in his career.  With that being said, I don't think Cam is a slouch and seems to be improving yearly in his own right.  I just think Andrew Luck is a better all around quarterback. 

What Luck did in the second half of that playoff game against the Chiefs was pretty phenomenal.  He's going to be really good if they can build him any kind of defense.

Ironically, had Polian taken Andy, we may have ended up drafting Luck after a year of starting Palmer.

Actually...I believe we would have drafted CKaep....and gone to the SB!!!!

No I didn't miss it or ignore it. I do think Luck is better. Its my opinion. You think Dalton is better ,which is your opinion and I respect that.

While I appreciate the sentiment, you're putting words in my mouth.  Lots of that going on in here, though, so that's understandable.

Then we've got BAB, who was probably one of those guys saying we should start Kitna the first time Palmer had a bad game.  The reactionary stuff would be a lot more entertaining if it wasn't parroting the likes of ESPN or PFF, but keep on swinging from Luck's jockstrap if it makes you feel better.

While I appreciate the sentiment, you're putting words in my mouth.  Lots of that going on in here, though, so that's understandable.

Then we've got BAB, who was probably one of those guys saying we should start Kitna the first time Palmer had a bad game.  The reactionary stuff would be a lot more entertaining if it wasn't parroting the likes of ESPN or PFF, but keep on swinging from Luck's jockstrap if it makes you feel better.

I didn't put words in your mouth. I asked you a direct question . I responded to your answer. Reread your post that says I would be happy to if that were the case.

I didn't put words in your mouth. I asked you a direct question . I responded to your answer.

Perhaps you need to have your sarcasm detector recalibrated? That was more a comic reaction to having two different people flopping around all OMG YOU DON'T THINK LUCK IS THE GREATEST QB AND ALSO A REALLY NICE PERSON?!!? after pointing out that he threw 4 (four) picks against the Patriots.  The nut-swinging around Luck is hilarious.  He may end up having a better career, that remains to be seen.  At this point though his crowning achievement seems to be overcoming a 3-interception performance against the Chiefs. I don't exactly find that HoF worthy.

Perhaps you need to have your sarcasm detector recalibrated? That was more a comic reaction to having two different people flopping around all OMG YOU DON'T THINK LUCK IS THE GREATEST QB AND ALSO A REALLY NICE PERSON?!!? after pointing out that he threw 4 (four) picks against the Patriots.

Again reread your response. Stop back peddling.

Again reread your response. Stop back peddling.

What I was saying is that the separation between the two is not, in fact, the chasm it's being made out to be on here.

But if it makes you feel better, sure, I'll take Dalton over Luck.

Sorry if that ruined the Andrew Luck Fan Club Tea Party y'all had going on but I'm not under oath here.  Context is important.

Again you missed my sarcasm. How do you get away with your arrogance so often? That's what I wanna know.

Probably the same way you get away with calling people names.   Do your parents know you're using their AOL account again?

I figured you were probably being sarcastic, but whatever. I wasn't.  :shrug:

Yeah, I decided yesterday to keep you on ignore and stop responding to you. Now keep my fucking name out of your mouth. Thanks.

Archived