Ben Stein calls Obama the most racist president ever

Go Skins

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/196832-actor-economist-ben-stein-calls-obama-racist-president-u-s-history/

In an interview Sunday with Fox News, actor, author, lawyer and economist Ben Stein said that President Obama is the most racist president in history.

“The President is the most racist president there has ever been in America…”

“He is purposely trying to use race to divide Americans.”

Stein continues, saying in the interview that he believes the White House is playing the race card in order to get African American votes by attempting to cast Republicans as anti-black.

Stein said that Democrats are “outrageous” by inferring that the GOP’s economic ideas are oppressing minorities.

“I watch with fascination — with incredible fascination — all the stories about how the Democratic politicians,” he continued, “especially Hillary [Clinton], are trying to whip up the African-American vote and say, ‘Oh, the Republicans have policies against black people in terms of the economy.’ But there are no such policies.”

This is the first I have heard of Republicans not being in support of blacks. I am shocked!!!!

You mean they dont pander to blacks and offer them free everything? Instead expecting them- just like every other ethnic group- to actually have personal responsibility in their lives and finances and to find a productive working role within society?

I would much rather have someone push me to have independence and personal gains through achievement, than someone who keeps me addicted to the slow drip of free reward that is virtually impossible to break free from after a lifetime of virtually total dependence.

But hey, if to you, supporting someone means racially separating them from the population and then systematically destroying their nuclear family by way of government addiction and dependence, then by all means, keep supporting the incredibly enormous failure that this has obviously proven to be.

Shameful.

You mean they dont pander to blacks and offer them free everything? Instead expecting them- just like every other ethnic group- to actually have personal responsibility in their lives and finances and to find a productive working role within society?

I would much rather have someone push me to have independence and personal gains through achievement, than someone who keeps me addicted to the slow drip of free reward that is virtually impossible to break free from after a lifetime of virtually total dependence.

But hey, if to you, supporting someone means racially separating them from the population and then systematically destroying their nuclear family by way of government addiction and dependence, then by all means, keep supporting the incredibly enormous failure that this has obviously proven to be.

Shameful.

This is going to get interesting, but I will just quote you so you can't take it down and let the African Americans on this board, who, despite being forced on the govt tit have somehow found the way to be able to read and write and be successful enough to have enough recreation time to post their thoughts on an internet message board, respond. Stupid gov't never really helped an African American at all anyway.

Shameful.

You mean they dont disenfranchise their voting rights?

Also the fact that you bring up social programs designed to help the poor in reference to blacks when there are more white people on welfare is ...well im embarrassed for you...but hey I'm sure you have a black friend right?

Shameful

Shameful.

Anyone who's been on the internet for more than 10 minutes has read plenty of disgusting and idiotic thoughts or ideas. Trolls are everywhere, and people love to use anonymity to say terrible shit.

However, not every day do you read a truely genuine display of ignorance like this one. Well done, i guess?

Anyone who's been on the internet for more than 10 minutes has read plenty of disgusting and idiotic thoughts or ideas. Trolls are everywhere, and people love to use anonymity to say terrible shit.

However, not every day do you read a truely genuine display of ignorance like this one. Well done, i guess?

It's not uncommon from this particular poster in this section of the board.  What's even worse is that there are 2 others who thought it was awesome enough to give an up vote (pretty sure I know who one of them was). The internet is probably the most racist place I have ever been.

You mean they dont disenfranchise their voting rights?

Also the fact that you bring up social programs designed to help the poor in reference to blacks when there are more white people on welfare is ...well im embarrassed for you...but hey I'm sure you have a black friend right?

Shameful

This..

All fucking day and night.. But you know, he's not racist.  The classic is when some redneck on SSI for his "fibro-My-alja" rails on about welfare queens in the ghetto.

Shameful.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived