!!!THE OFFICIAL SUNDAY OTHER GAMES THREAD!!!

From the Baltimore Sun:

The Ravens can make the postseason if they beat the Browns, and the San Diego Chargers, who currently occupy the sixth and final playoff spot in the AFC with a 9-6 record and a victory over the Ravens, lose on the road against the Kansas City Chiefs (8-7) next Sunday.

Or, the Ravens would make it if they beat the Browns and the Cincinnati Bengals (9-5-1) lose their final two games: at home Monday night against the Denver Broncos and in Sunday’s regular-season finale against the Pittsburgh Steelers (10-5).

From the Baltimore Sun:

The Ravens can make the postseason if they beat the Browns, and the San Diego Chargers, who currently occupy the sixth and final playoff spot in the AFC with a 9-6 record and a victory over the Ravens, lose on the road against the Kansas City Chiefs (8-7) next Sunday.

Or, the Ravens would make it if they beat the Browns and the Cincinnati Bengals (9-5-1) lose their final two games: at home Monday night against the Denver Broncos and in Sunday’s regular-season finale against the Pittsburgh Stealers (10-5).

if both of those occur, both the bengals and the ravens make the postseason, resulting in the Bengals traveling to Pittsburgh in the first round of the playoffs(shoot me now).

if both of those occur, both the bengals and the ravens make the postseason, resulting in the Bengals traveling to Pittsburgh in the first round of the playoffs(shoot me now).

Do you really think pissburgh could beat us 3 times in one year?  I don't.  In fact, I fully expect the Bengals to kick their ass next Sunday!

Do you really think pissburgh could beat us 3 times in one year?  I don't.  In fact, I fully expect the Bengals to kick their ass next Sunday!

not really about what I think, its about what I see with my eyes.  now, after tomorrow, my eyes could possibly be telling me something different.  we shall see.

I don't think the Browns will lay down next week.

They have a chance at a non losing season for the first time in like 12 years, plus Hoyer will want to do well for a contract.

If Flaccid plays like he did this week I wouldn't be shocked to see the turds pull it out.

Edited to add: This is all moot if Manziel plays, then they will lose.

Archived