Analyzing Andy, researching and reporting the keys to success and failure at the Qb position

Only one comparing Romo to Dalton here is you, fella. I don't think Romo is a top 5 QB. End of statement.

Obviously you're a bit obsessed and I accept that but do try to focus.

Romo is way better than Dalton.  I am not obsessed with anyone, you seem to be.  If you can't watch a game and see what a franchise QB looks like verses an average one there isn't much more I can say.   Romo gets bad press because any mistake he makes is amplified due to being the QB of Dallas.   He has never had anything close the the defensive support as Andy except for maybe 1 year.

Andy's lifetime rating in the playoffs is 57.3.  Romo's is 93.

Andy's lifetime rating in the regular season is 85.2.  Romo's is 97.6.

I would love to have had TO in his prime here receiving hospital passes from Andy,...one can only imagine the comments.

Romo is way better than Dalton.  I am not obsessed with anyone, you seem to be.  If you can't watch a game and see what a franchise QB looks like verses an average one there isn't much more I can say.   Romo gets bad press because any mistake he makes is amplified due to being the QB of Dallas.   He has never had anything close the the defensive support as Andy except for maybe 1 year.

Andy's lifetime rating in the playoffs is 57.3.  Romo's is 93.

Andy's lifetime rating in the regular season is 85.2.  Romo's is 97.6.

I would love to have had TO in his prime here receiving hospital passes from Andy,...one can only imagine the comments.

TO would have beaten the shit out of Andy in the locker room...

Brees is getting too much love around here.  He is not the QB that he used to be.

1. Rodgers
2. P. Manning
3. Brady
4. Rivers
5. Romo
6. Roethlisburger

I agreed with everything you said including the Brees comment ( I had him 7th out of 6) but come on man Rivers at 4???

Brees is getting too much love around here.  He is not the QB that he used to be.

including the Brees comment

Drew Brees is probably underrated.     He's one of the most productive QBs in the league and leads the top offense in the league over the past 4 years including last season.     Spreads the ball around to a lot of targets. 

He could be put up there with Rodgers, IMO. 

I think rivers does the most with the least. He's got Gates, but not much else. Perfect example of not having to have a howitzer to be a really good professional quarterback. Is a total bitch though. Can't argue that.

Drew Brees is probably underrated.     He's one of the most productive QBs in the league and leads the top offense in the league over the past 4 years including last season.     Spreads the ball around to a lot of targets. 

He could be put up there with Rodgers, IMO. 

Maybe I am just thinking of what he will be able to do this year without Graham.

Maybe I am just thinking of what he will be able to do this year without Graham.

Fear not,...it's Gresh to the rescue. In all seriousness Brees really started to look his age last year. These guys can't go on forever.

I think rivers does the most with the least. He's got Gates, but not much else. Perfect example of not having to have a howitzer to be a really good professional quarterback. Is a total bitch though. Can't argue that.

If Andy doesnt win a playoff game this year, I'd go after that total bitch in FA with a purpose.

1  Rodgers

2  Raunchyburger

3  Luck

4  Brady

5  Peyton

6  Brees

It was hard to keep Romo and Rivers off the list.  Honestly maybe 8 QB is the perfect number at this point of time.

1. Rodgers

2. P. Manning

3. Brady

4. Rivers

5. Romo

6. Roethlisburger

Fred...if added back Brees to your list who would you drop?

Tie for sixth place.

I watched a lot of Brees last year being a Saints fan.  He really looked kind of old the last 6 games or so.  Threw a lot of very UNTIMELY ints and the fact is he has lost almost every weapon he had.  Colston is getting old and they have no tight end.  Stills and Cooks look pretty good but their O line doesn't. Keep in mind Graham averaged over 90 catches a year the last 4 years.  

Archived