Bernie Sanders

Tigers Johnson

Breaking up big banks by repealing Glass Stegall is a positive but institutionalizing government redistribution of wealth and market intervention with expansion of mandatory healthcare is a heavy price to pay. 

But here's the thing. The distribution of government institutions, by it's very nature, requires that globalization be sped up via a vast network of hamsters spinning wheels. Thus producing enough energy to power the drones which surveil our supply channels, ensuring that there are enough products on the shelves--not to mention the blowback derived from middling implementations of SAP.

[Sorry, Ed, I broke my word. Just couldn't help myself.]

But here's the thing. The distribution of government institutions, by it's very nature, requires that globalization be sped up via a vast network of hamsters spinning wheels. Thus producing enough energy to power the drones which surveil our supply channels, ensuring that there are enough products on the shelves--not to mention the blowback derived from middling implementations of SAP.

^_^

Been listening to Alex Jones a little too much?

Been listening to Alex Jones a little too much?

More like reading Alex Hamilton. I'm also familiar with Hayek, von Mises, Mont Pelerin, et al... Radical libertarian free market economics is a chimera, imo...

Sorry, just couldn't resist poking a little fun at your misunderstanding of Glass-Steagall, which was the law which mandated a separation between commercial and investment banking--which is to say that the repeal of G-S was a big part of what made "too big to fail" possible.

Well, with Rand out. I have a decision to make. Go as anti-war as possible with Bernie and hope that congress and the senate shoot down his ridiculous job killing, gdp stunting tax increases. Or go for the more sound fiscal GOP candidate who is likely another neo-con (Rubio, Trump)

you do realize that goverment spending is part of the gdp formula? 

you do realize that goverment spending is part of the gdp formula? 

Yes...with raising tax brackets to these new highs will cause a drop in production that will outweigh the increased tax revenue.

The higher tax brackets will lead to more incentive for income underreporting by both individuals and businesses, companies closing down or moving to other lower tax rate countries, and tax fraud. Tax foundation estimates a 9.5% reduction in GDP. 

Government transfer payment programs have never been very successful. 

Yes...with raising tax brackets to these new highs will cause a drop in production that will outweigh the increased tax revenue.

The higher tax brackets will lead to more incentive for income underreporting by both individuals and businesses, companies closing down or moving to other lower tax rate countries, and tax fraud. Tax foundation estimates a 9.5% reduction in GDP. 

Government transfer payment programs have never been very successful. 

How do you figure government spending raises tax brackets? 

For who?

the fact that bunghole is an indiana republican... and thats all..

logic need not be involved what so ever..

I resent that. I have not identified as Republican for 12 years, and nor do I completely align with the Dems either. I need a non-politically correct, fiscally conservative, pro-death, pro-weed, pro-abortion, pro military, pro healthcare, pro gun, pro individualism candidate that MAKES FUCKING SENSE and doesn't spend all our money either. I don't think Sanders or anyone else qualifies.

Archived