Best Divisional Game Ever?

ArizonaRising

He knew Lewis was a horrible coach. He needed a fresh start to wash the losing culture stink off. I'm tremendously happy for him. Green and Geno may have to get away from Lewis for their first playoff win. Just saying ...that's all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, the losing culture that hasn't missed the playoffs since he quit.

Palmer quitting never once crossed my mind in a hateful manner last night.   His absence helped the Bengals and it's not like Zona was his first stop. 

Great game.   Rodgers Hail Mary was unbelievable then Carson/Fitz trump it next play.  

Plus Wisconsin has great cheese Kurds and Brats.   Maybe you should go to that place with all the water parks with your Bengals swim trunks on and follow your own advice and quit acting like a victim and swim instead of sink.

Great for you Scharm. You don't have a problem with almost everything I do.

And have a problem with almost everything I don't. You remind me of my ex-wife in that regards.

You don't seem to be the vapid cunt that she is. So you've got that going for you.

See this THE BENGALS FORUM - For Bengals Fans *Only*

Everyone was fine with it because some Cardinals fan had nice things to say after the Bengals loss.

I pointed out it was not and then pointed out that I do not like Carson and gave valid reasons why.

I don't care how much time goes bye. I don't care how many teams he plays for. I will never wish him

success. When he quit on my team he gave me no more reasons to wish him anything. But I do care that

I live in a house full of Packers fans. Some are even very passionate Packers fans. So seeing someone

I wish no success for getting it against a team we all would have been rooting for regardless of who they

were playing sucked. 

Then to see someone that is not even a Bengals fan make a thread rejoicing about a non Bengals game

in the Bengals forum, when there was already a thread for it made me voice my opinion on the matter.

Is that OK with you? Oh wait. No it's not. Because it's you. And you seem to think I am acting like a "Bengals victim" over it.

Again, because it's you. 

Anyway.

I have been to Wisconsin Dells many times. Great place. I highly recommend it. But there are 40 below

zero wind chills here today. Not the best day to enjoy a water park. But it is a great day to be on here

talking about how this thread shouldn't exist in a Bengals forum with Bengals fans.

AZ is good people. He loves the Cards. The Quitter just happens to be his QB. It's all good.

Thanks man. You know, there's other players on the Cardinals other than CP hahaha Larry is a class act and a consummate professional, same for Calais, BA, David Johnson, Frostee, Freeney, Bidwell (owner) and some others. It's not like CP is the only player to leave a team with time left on his contract. He played for Cincy for what 8 years? Idk alot of players left us when we were in our dark days and I never cheered against them. Ya'll just should remember although we have CP, the Bengals are more solidly set up to win Super Bowls then the Cardinals in the future at the QB system. I think Dalton is a great QB and AJ is a proven winner who I think will develop splendidly. Just need to maybe clean up some areas like coaching and I see playoff runs galore for the Bengals. No need to be sour grapes this year ? 

Yep, the losing culture that hasn't missed the playoffs since he quit.

Actually it did. It forced players and coaches to achieve their true potential . They were shocked into waking up to the raw talent that's always been here. Without Palmer to blame they all stepped up. Palmer also didn't have Eifert, Green, Sanu , and Jones. Imagine greens numbers with palmers deep ball.

Thanks man. You know, there's other players on the Cardinals other than CP hahaha Larry is a class act and a consummate professional, same for Calais, BA, David Johnson, Frostee, Freeney, Bidwell (owner) and some others. It's not like CP is the only player to leave a team with time left on his contract. He played for Cincy for what 8 years? Idk alot of players left us when we were in our dark days and I never cheered against them. Ya'll just should remember although we have CP, the Bengals are more solidly set up to win Super Bowls then the Cardinals in the future at the QB system. I think Dalton is a great QB and AJ is a proven winner who I think will develop splendidly. Just need to maybe clean up some areas like coaching and I see playoff runs galore for the Bengals. No need to be sour grapes this year ? 

So you are saying that if Kurt Warner or Fitz would have said a few years ago ggthat although they have a few years left on their contract, that they would rather quit football than play for your team, you would be cool with it?

Actually it did. It forced players and coaches to achieve their true potential . They were shocked into waking up to the raw talent that's always been here. Without Palmer to blame they all stepped up. Palmer also didn't have Eifert, Green, Sanu , and Jones. Imagine greens numbers with palmers deep ball.

That made zero sense. More talking out your ass.

So you are saying that if Kurt Warner or Fitz would have said a few years ago ggthat although they have a few years left on their contract, that they would rather quit football than play for your team, you would be cool with it?

I think you're being too simplistic with Palmer. I think there is a lot more to it than "he quit".

I wouldn't hold a life-long grudge against someone I've never met who's throwing a ball on a field for a living. Not Fitz or Warner. In fact, Fitz was set to leave with 2-3 years left on his contract a few years ago and I actually kind of wished he leave to a contender because post-Warner I didn't think he'd ever get a ring with our sorry franchise.

The Bengals NEVER vilianized Carson Palmer.  They never came out and said anything until this year until Mike Brown spoke briefly and complimented Carson in the process.  This was after Carson came out spouting bullshit.  I don't hold any ill-will against him, but his reasoning through the press was bullshit and Mike is a big man not to leak the real reasons through various channels.

The Bengals NEVER vilianized Carson Palmer.  They never came out and said anything until this year until Mike Brown spoke briefly and complimented Carson in the process.  This was after Carson came out spouting bullshit.  I don't hold any ill-will against him, but his reasoning through the press was bullshit and Mike is a big man not to leak the real reasons through various channels.

This. I don't know where Raising Arizona got that idea. We villify the quitter, but as far as I know, none of us are in the bengals org.

You know all this talking is still gonna stick around until the Bengals actually get to a SuperBowl and win (which I sincerely can't see that in the near future even with all the talent and the ability to be a top enough team to make the playoffs), or at least have a playoff win or two.  Something to take that gigantic playoff monkey off our backs.    And I think at this point we probably need a complete coaching change,  because we got the players.  It's the duck metaphor--if it smells, looks, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck, no matter how you disguise it.  Is the duck Marvin Lewis?  Is it Mike Brown?  Hell if I know.

And it seems like this is only because our boys went one-and-done for the fifth consecutive year, while we have witness another former Bengal getting the chance to play for something that sincerely we probably wouldn't have got in the 'Nati. a shot to get into the Superbowl,  not getting to it, just an ACTUAL OPPORTUNITY.  And that's been going on for a while, starting with Corey Dillion.  It's been over 10 years now--and it's gonna keep happening again and again until that issue is solved.   How to fix that?  Fix the playoff issues,  IMMEDIATELY!! Realize promptly that the same stuff that worked in the regular season more than likely is not gonna work in the playoffs.  Realized that every potential playoff opponent will probably do a complete 180 from what we saw before.  And for the love of God,  STOP PLAYING 'NOT TO LOSE'!!!!   The playoffs are win-or-go-home, go for the jugular whenever you have the opportunity.. Today's game showed that to me in crystal clear HD.   I hate to say it, but those imbreds in Steeltown had the right idea with all the bombs away passes despite issues with a bum shoulder.    And the same thing happened to Denver.   They got their opportunity to get ahead, and then promptly put it away on the next possesion.  Green Bay went balls out to make sure that they have an actualy shot for their game--they made shit happen,  and yes the Hail Marys were one-in-a-blue-moon plays, but they got to a point to play more football.  And in a way  I have to handle it to AZ--once they got the ball,  they took care of business and ended the game right then.

I know that I'm just ranting for no real reason, and just bitching for the sake of bitching but seeing that, and then seeing this thread about wanted to still hate Palmer because he's not with the stripes anymore,   I just keep seeing this: :2dedhorse:   over and over again.  It gets tiresome after a bit.  And yes I realized I'm being a bit hypocritical now.   I just feel this way after this thread.

Archived