The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Broncos

Exactly. I laughed my ass off when all of a sudden the Stealers were being called for holds that they got away with as the officials swallowed their whistles a week earlier. Just further solidifies my view that the league refs games with narratives in mind. 

Lmao Philadelphia exposed just how weak that Oline really is without the support of the ref's swallowing their whistles. Don't be surprised if ref's once again choke on their whistles in stealers home game against KC. Stealers are one of the NFL's chosen franchises

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

Man it's nice to see Andy finally take the risk and throw it deep down field to AJ. Now that's the identity of the squad. Not that dink and dunk crap. Dalton said post game we're back to who we were. Only time will tell. It's on to Dallas

Yes.  "It's on to Dallas."  Bunch of the people are tailgating down there and should have some good representation.  Looking forward to one of the WR's stepping forward and claim their spot.  Not sure if there is a clean cut 2nd and 3rd.  Time will tell.  "It's on to Dallas."

Yes.  "It's on to Dallas."  Bunch of the people are tailgating down there and should have some good representation.  Looking forward to one of the WR's stepping forward and claim their spot.  Not sure if there is a clean cut 2nd and 3rd.  Time will tell.  "It's on to Dallas."

I'm thinking La fell will have his breakout game. The two rookies 83 & 87 need to realize Lewis has been successful in assessing talent. He saw something special in them. After finding chad, houz, Marvin jones, sanu , Chris. I'm not questioning his eye for gifted talent. 83 & 87 are no doubt also gifted to have made this loaded team. They just need to loosen up and do what they did in college. The talents there

1 minute ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

I'm thinking La fell will have his breakout game. The two rookies 83 & 87 need to realize Tobin has been successful in assessing talent. He saw something special in them. After finding chad, houz, Marvin jones, sanu , Chris. I'm not questioning his eye for gifted talent. 83 & 87 are no doubt gifted to have made this loaded team. They just need to loosen up and do what they did in college. The talents there

And Marv did not want Chris Henry back.  Mike Brown (Katie's dad) said he should be there giving him another chance that proved a good move.

I'm thinking La fell will have his breakout game. The two rookies 83 & 87 need to realize Lewis has been successful in assessing talent. He saw something special in them. After finding chad, houz, Marvin jones, sanu , Chris. I'm not questioning his eye for gifted talent. 83 & 87 are no doubt also gifted to have made this loaded team. They just need to loosen up and do what they did in college. The talents there

You don't like Erickson ?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

You don't like Erickson ?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Yes and no. He looks nervous back there. I think the stealers game and the bad decisions shook his confidence. He's definitely talented but I'd like to see him get his mojo back . The kids a star and doesn't know it . He has Natural raw talent and instincts. He needs to put stealers game behind him. Lewis must have sensed it to because he benched him for a while. He's got 10 days to light up Dallas's special teams. I'd love to see one of our rookies win rookie of the year. When was the last time we did that. It would be wonderful

And Marv did not want Chris Henry back.  Mike Brown (Katie's dad) said he should be there giving him another chance that proved a good move.

Yeah I remember that. Seems so long ago. He's truly missed. This Franchise was way ahead of the curve when it came to giving players a second chance. We fail to realize their young 20 year olds. Most of us were a mess in our 20's

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Think the Rats could lose? L-O-L. 

Think they'll be the last undefeated? They get Shitsburgh at home after their ideal Week 8 bye , otherwise it looks like a soft schedule until maybe Week 11 @ Dallas before hosting us the next week. In fact looking at it.. Yeah this is some BS!  They've got Oakland at home, then another home game against the Foreskins, then 2 road games against both NY teams @ MetLife.  They're well set up to be 7-0 at the bye.  So much integrity.

Yeah, the league decided it was time for the rightful Top-2 in the AFCN to return. The ratings go up when they have the "two teams who really don't like--but really respect--each other (Collinsworth voice)" up there. 

Our franchise was OK for a while--in a Milwaukee Bucks sort of way. You know...feel good story of moribund franchise rising up a bit. Then it turns into Mr. Hyde, well, the Shield must be defended.

Think they'll be the last undefeated? They get Shitsburgh at home after their ideal Week 8 bye , otherwise it looks like a soft schedule until maybe Week 11 @ Dallas before hosting us the next week. In fact looking at it.. Yeah this is some BS!  They've got Oakland at home, then another home game against the Foreskins, then 2 road games against both NY teams @ MetLife.  They're well set up to be 7-0 at the bye.  So much integrity.

They are not that good....
They will lose a few of the ones they are supposed to be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Archived