Sign in to follow this  
oldschooler

Alt Right and other bigoted and racist shit

On 7/11/2018 at 6:25 PM, oldschooler said:

good.. that dude is a piece of shit... and as Bung said, that pizza is shit too... 

32 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Full interview. 

Free naps!  Get your free naps right here! 

TBH they aren't free.  You have to drop the N-Bomb first, lol.

6 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

Free naps!  Get your free naps right here! 

TBH they aren't free.  You have to drop the N-Bomb first, lol.

I like how dude calmly takes off his dress shirt & glasses first like Clark Kent.  That's the point where you know hillbilly picked the wrong day.

Does it constitute a sucker punch if the guy turns his back? - I mean if you're gonna square up on someone, rule # 1 is to NOT turn your back once that fuse is lit

20 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I like how dude calmly takes off his dress shirt & glasses first like Clark Kent.  That's the point where you know hillbilly picked the wrong day.

7 hours ago, Cat said:

Does it constitute a sucker punch if the guy turns his back? - I mean if you're gonna square up on someone, rule # 1 is to NOT turn your back once that fuse is lit

He's lucky as fuck the train didn't happen to come along just then.

2 hours ago, Bunghole said:

He's lucky as fuck the train didn't happen to come along just then.

Or fall onto a live rail, which maybe puts guy in jail depending on the laws up there re: incitement/fighting words.  Thankfully he was given the opportunity to learn something from it, if only how to keep his ignorant mouth shut.   Not being a walking talking asshole is probably too much to ask.

HOLY CRAP I know that guy.  I mean not the person pictured, rather the one in the description.

BUT I do know some really OUTSTANDING FUCKING exceptions, which pleases me greatly.

4 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

HOLY CRAP I know that guy.  I mean not the person pictured, rather the one in the description.

BUT I do know some really OUTSTANDING FUCKING exceptions, which pleases me greatly.

oh yea.... no shit... I am originally from small town Ohio and have many FB friends like that... which is the reason i haven't been on FB for like 3 years..

Wish I knew more exceptions.... lol 

5 hours ago, oldschooler said:

It's the new amerikkkan thing to do.  Call the cops on black folks for any issue that may cause you the slightest discomfort.  SHAME!!

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

That America never did.  Sorry 'bout your White nationalist fantasyland Cletus but there never was or will be a pure ethnostate.  Further, these ignorant fucks wouldn't want one anyway because they'd have nobody else to blame for their own utter failure at life.