Will We Make the Playoffs this Year?

Will we Make the Playoffs?   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Will We make The Playoffs this year?

20 minutes ago, Champ Kind said:

And don't give me the poor O-Line excuse. Russell Wilson hasn't had a good line yet.

Russell Wilson has never won a playoff game in a season when the Seahawks rushing games was not ranked in the top 5 in the league.

12 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Russell Wilson has never won a playoff game in a season when the Seahawks rushing games was not ranked in the top 5 in the league.

Bullshit stat Fred, next you will be using the lame stat about Seattle's defense being ranked 1st in points allowed in the ENTIRE NFL 5 of the last 6 years (currently 1st) as the reason Wilson has won all those playoff games.  BTW,  last year they were only the #3 defense yet Wilson still managed pull off a playoff victory so that theory is blow out of the water.   Defense is so overrated.  Without Wilson,  Seattle would be 7-9 with that lame ass coach Pete Carol who hasn't done shit in his coaching career.   Russell Wilson is the greatest.

(infinity :ninja:)

2 minutes ago, Champ Kind said:

The guy that should be starting... You know, I think he wears #5.... old What's his Face....

The guy who has never in his career beaten a team that was better than 4-12?

That's the guy who you think "clutches up and wins big games"?

:lol::lol:

Just now, fredtoast said:

The guy who has never in his career beaten a team that was better than 4-12?

That's the guy who you think "clutches up and wins big games"?

:lol::lol:

To be fair ol' Champ honestly believes McCleatus didn't turn the ball over in a game where he threw a pick, lost a fumble, and fumbled 2 other times that we thankfully recovered.

I wouldn't be surprised if he thought AJM has won more games and actually played well in them. We're just making shit up at this point to bash Raggedy Andy so why not?

32 minutes ago, Champ Kind said:

I'll take an average QB that clutches up and wins big games over a chicken shit that throws it out of bounds on 4th and 3. I'll switch it up for you. HE BLOWS!!!

Can you name this mythical "AVERAGE" QB that clutches up and wins big games?     

You guys are so correct. Pats on the back all around. We have an elite QB and an elite head coach who just need better supporting casts... Andy is the answer. He's so much better than any other option we have. He just needs a couple more years to prove himself guys. Same with Marv. We can't keep running these elite franchise guys out of town like this. Just a couple more years to prove themselves. LOLOLOL! Tha FUCK outta here with that shit!!!

20 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

Raggedy Andy

That's perfect!  Gets sacked 4 times, hit or knocked down who knows how many more, playing on a gimpy ankle because one of his useless shitsack OL stepped on him while getting pushed around the field like a sled..  

OMG ANDER DAWLDUN TEH SUCK WARGLBARGL!!

46-crazy-angry-raving-mad-man-idiot.gif

5 minutes ago, Champ Kind said:

You guys are so correct. Pats on the back all around. We have an elite QB and an elite head coach who just need better supporting casts... Andy is the answer. He's so much better than any other option we have. He just needs a couple more years to prove himself guys. Same with Marv. We can't keep running these elite franchise guys out of town like this. Just a couple more years to prove themselves. LOLOLOL! Tha FUCK outta here with that shit!!!

I don't recall anyone saying anything remotely close to what you're sarcastically "making a point" with here. 

All I ask for is for people to complain about Andy's legitimate problems, not to manufacture shit to say how much he "sucks". Like flat out lying about AJMs playoff performance to ridicule Andy with, as if that makes any sense at all. 

Andy is a decent QB at absolute worst. I hardly think that statement is going above and beyond defending the guy. My main beef is with people who think changing our QB without a coaching overhaul is going to change anything. We aren't a QB away from contending, it would be completely asinine to suggest that he's THE problem.  

1 minute ago, omgdrdoom said:

I don't recall anyone saying anything remotely close to what you're sarcastically "making a point" with here. 

All I ask for is for people to complain about Andy's legitimate problems, not to manufacture shit to say how much he "sucks". Like flat out lying about AJMs playoff performance to ridicule Andy with, as if that makes any sense at all. 

Andy is a decent QB at absolute worst. I hardly think that statement is going above and beyond defending the guy. My main beef is with people who think changing our QB without a coaching overhaul is going to change anything. We aren't a QB away from contending, it would be completely asinine to suggest that he's THE problem.  

Okay, Chosen One, who put us in the best position to win our only playoff game of the Dalton era?

NOT ANDY!!!

47 minutes ago, Champ Kind said:

Ummm Joe Flacco is average and has won playoff games and ain't very good. Fuck he won a superbowl!

And my guess is if Andy Dalton had been the QB in Baltimore all those years they would have won more.  Harbaugh is head and shoulders above Marvin as a coach. 

58 minutes ago, SF2 said:

And my guess is if Andy Dalton had been the QB in Baltimore all those years they would have won more.  Harbaugh is head and shoulders above Marvin as a coach. 

What??? My point is AJ put us in the best chance to win a playoff game. Not marv or tez. The fuck are u two even reading. U need like football hooked on phonics. Quick question.... Have you ever worn a football uni? 2nd, did you ever make it on the field? 3rd, what instrument did you play?

16 minutes ago, Champ Kind said:

What??? My point is AJ put us in the best chance to win a playoff game. Not marv or tez. The fuck are u two even reading. U need like football hooked on phonics. Quick question.... Have you ever worn a football uni? 2nd, did you ever make it on the field? 3rd, what instrument did you play?

How hard did Andy kick your dog? 

19 minutes ago, Champ Kind said:

Have you ever worn a football uni? 2nd, did you ever make it on the field? 3rd, what instrument did you play?

Napoleon-Dynamite-Jon-Gries.jpg

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind. 

1 hour ago, omgdrdoom said:

How hard did Andy kick your dog? 

LOL! That made me spit my drink. He punted my bassett hound named "Rudi" after Rudi Johnson so hard his grandpuppies felt it. All in good fun. I'm just the typical has been lineman blaming the red-headed quarterback. U gotta admit, he's an easy target!

4 hours ago, Champ Kind said:

Your point is fucking stupid.  You have no idea what you are talking about. AJM managed to score ZERO FUCKING POINTS with 2 turnovers the first 3 quarters.  ZERO.  That was with our entire offense healthy. If it were not for our defense, McCarron would have never had the opportunity to pull his head out of his ass.   If McCarron were better than Dalton, Mike Brown would have already traded Andy to save money.  You obviously don't know shit about our owner or the NFL in general.

10 hours ago, High School Harry said:

tumblr_nk1fwiE8yS1tkahdeo1_250.giftumblr_nk1fwiE8yS1tkahdeo1_250.giftumblr_nk1fwiE8yS1tkahdeo1_250.gif

10 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Serious drama....and all for a pseudo sport. 

Do people get this worked up over "Naked and Afraid"? 

Do you guys just want them to shut the boards down then?

God forbid people discuss and argue football on a fucking football message board. I know, I know. CRAZY that folks would dare do something like that. I should just start posting popcorn gifs and litter the board with nonsensical historical references instead of football talk.

Archived