Fiscal Conservatives? More like Hypocritical Conservattives (FUCK TRUMP)

oldschooler

21 hours ago, Jason said:

Fixt.

20 years? So for two Republican President's and 1 Democratic?

Anyway, I'm sure you and I have a different opinion of when tax dollars are "wasted".

And for some reason, most Republicans don't mind as long as the President

in power says he's a "Conservative".

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

20 years? So for two Republican President's and 1 Democratic?

Anyway, I'm sure you and I have a different opinion of when tax dollars are "wasted".

And for some reason, most Republicans don't mind as long as the President

in power says he's a "Conservative".

Sadly... that characterization is correct. As much as Democrats don't mind if someone gives a country like... say Iran... an ENEMY since at least 1979, BILLIONS of dollars to spend on terrorism...

Once again... they're ALL shit

By the way, go back 50, 60 years... they ALL waste money.

5 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

Sadly... that characterization is correct. As much as Democrats don't mind if someone gives a country like... say Iran... an ENEMY since at least 1979, BILLIONS of dollars to spend on terrorism...

Once again... they're ALL shit

By the way, go back 50, 60 years... they ALL waste money.

That money was Obama just giving Iran back their own money.

The money was legally due to Iran. Iran had paid America for military equipment in 1979,

but then the Iranian revolution came and the hardware was never delivered. They gave us $400 million

and we gave it back, plus interest.

28 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

That money was Obama just giving Iran back their own money.

The money was legally due to Iran. Iran had paid America for military equipment in 1979,

but then the Iranian revolution came and the hardware was never delivered. They gave us $400 million

and we gave it back, plus interest.

So how responsible is it to give money to a country that you KNOW is promoting terrorism, along with the stupid fucking nuke deal that people do not realize is a joke, and you KNOW they are using that money to grow more terrorists?

... but it's ok because we owed them money right?

Come on old... no way was that the right thing to do.

11 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

So how responsible is it to give money to a country that you KNOW is promoting terrorism, along with the stupid fucking nuke deal that people do not realize is a joke, and you KNOW they are using that money to grow more terrorists?

... but it's ok because we owed them money right?

Come on old... no way was that the right thing to do.

It was their money. We didn't give it to them.  Right or wrong, it was owed to them.

And I'm not going to get into a debate about Iran or the Nuclear deal.

I will just say, if you think the corruption and waste is the same as it has always been,

you need to pay closer attention.

28 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

It was their money. We didn't give it to them.  Right or wrong, it was owed to them.

And I'm not going to get into a debate about Iran or the Nuclear deal.

I will just say, if you think the corruption and waste is the same as it has always been,

you need to pay closer attention.

The same? No, I don't believe it's the same... it has gotten progressively worse as the years go on, and there is NO ONE innocent.

Owed to them... so NO OTHER president gives it to them BECAUSE they are anti-US and pro-terrorist, but it's ok for Obama.

I just don't understand this point of view.

1 hour ago, USN Bengal said:

The same? No, I don't believe it's the same... it has gotten progressively worse as the years go on, and there is NO ONE innocent.

Owed to them... so NO OTHER president gives it to them BECAUSE they are anti-US and pro-terrorist, but it's ok for Obama.

I just don't understand this point of view.

A couple of links to help you understand it better ...

The Obama administration allowed $1.7 billion in cash to go to Iran earlier this year.  The money, however, was a settlement of a decades-old legal claim between the two countries. An initial payment of $400 million was handed over on Jan. 17, the same day Iran’s government agreed to release four American prisoners.
Obama administration officials had initially denied the two transactions were linked. But later, officials acknowledged the U.S. had withheld the cash to pressure Iran to move forward with the releases and guarantee the Americans were allowed to leave Iran.
The remaining $1.3 million, apparently interest on Iranian cash held in the U.S. since the 1970s,was handed over in two later payments in January and February.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-third-presidential-donald-trump-is-right-the-u-s-did-pay-1476931849-htmlstory.html

And another  ...

http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/2017/jun/06/karen-handel/Handel-pushes-details-Iran-deal-terror-support/

I don't doubt that we owed it to them...

What I don't and never will support is giving money (owed or not) to a mortal enemy.

We KNOW that they used the money to support terrorism, there is no way in hell that we should've given them the money.... so that they could fuck us or other innocents with it.

I should have clarified this earlier...

I don't doubt that we owed it to them...

What I don't and never will support is giving money (owed or not) to a mortal enemy.

We KNOW that they used the money to support terrorism, there is no way in hell that we should've given them the money.... so that they could fuck us or other innocents with it.

I should have clarified this earlier...

Kinda like when they helped us perpetrate terrorist acts when we sold them arms and Reagan used that money to fund the Sandinistas.

And like when we terrorized their citizenry by overthrowing their democratically elected leader and installed the Shah in 1953.

Perspective is powerful...

Yes... and “we” will continue to do so until someone stops the vicious cycle.

In order to do that we must expose, convict, and REFUSE to keep re-electing the same criminals.

Not just the current GOP twatwaffles, but ALL of the twatwaffles.

Let's not fool ourselves, our involvement with Iran isn't exactly on the up and up either. Don't kid yourselves if you don't think  we want a regime friendly to us, the straights of Hormuz is a goal for us.

1979 wasn't that long ago, and it should be reminded that their view of us and behavior towards us probably is reflective of that.

It's been a helluva lot longer than that Jamie, this had been the American political machines (see big business owned) modus operandi for a long damn time.

Just little ole jaded USN Bengal here...

it's ok folks,

all is well,

nothing to see,

move along now... the old man is a little crazy, but harmless

Archived