2019 Free Agency

10 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

You might be the worst poster on this board now congrats. You'll be banned soon.

Your third grade insults hurt. You're on 100 more users' ignore list than I am.

But I can't compete with your in-depth crappy analysis of coaches and free agents that there was no chance of the bengals getting. 

This started because I asked about bengals free agency on the free agency thread and your dumb ass said that I was off topic. And you call me the worst poster? You're a big fucking joke and most members will back me up.

And banned for what? You started this shit. 

21 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Your third grade insults hurt. You're on 100 more users' ignore list than I am.

But I can't compete with your in-depth crappy analysis of coaches and free agents that there was no chance of the bengals getting. 

This started because I asked about bengals free agency on the free agency thread and your dumb ass said that I was off topic. And you call me the worst poster? You're a big fucking joke and most members will back me up.

And banned for what? You started this shit. 

Now now gentlemen, lets get back to watching the Bengals sign nobody of particular interest and the Browns somehow sign Khalil Mack, Bill Bellichek and Aaron Rodgers...and still miss the playoffs. 

9 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Now now gentlemen, lets get back to watching the Bengals sign nobody of particular interest and the Browns somehow sign Khalil Mack, Bill Bellichek and Aaron Rodgers...and still miss the playoffs. 

If I do get banned for a few weeks, I'll still be back in time for bengals FA to start.

30 minutes ago, SF2 said:

:lmao:

19 minutes ago, Hooky said:

If I do get banned for a few weeks, I'll still be back in time for bengals FA to start.

:40:

2 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

A statistic I heard on the BPP yesterday, and mind you, I do believe we should do SOMETHING in free agency, however, the top six spenders in free agency last season were non playoff teams.

And the Browns had almost $100 million in cap space for a $188 million cap year.

You should expect that they swing big, but I hope it is a big swing anna miss

2 minutes ago, Cricket said:

This says "going to".  Is his contract too high to justify Mikey getting on the phone and offering our 7th rounder?  ...or one of our 6ths?

I wanna just slap my head too...  1 of the 57 6th round picks would likely have got him and/or Darren Lee.  I hate my favorite team.

1 minute ago, Cricket said:

This says "going to".  Is his contract too high to justify Mikey getting on the phone and offering our 7th rounder?  ...or one of our 6ths?

He's 29 and they just signed him last year. 

Supposed to be an $8.75 million cap hit 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/washington-redskins/zach-brown-9862/

Archived