Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
SF2

Green out 16 to 18 weeks (update 4)

Recommended Posts

Fuck-a-damn-duck!   The hits just keep a'coming.  Shoulda added a 2nd or 3rd round outside WR for just this reason.  Woe be this club if Boyd misses any time.  Some of the WRs will need to be split out more often, mote two-TE sets, Malone needs to bring his big-boy britches )past time for Ross)and it would help quiet a bit if an UDFA like Morgan to step up.  If AJ is out 6-8 weeks, it's probably time to scrutinize the wavier wire pretty hard for camp casualties at WR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, snarkster said:

Fuck-a-damn-duck!   The hits just keep a'coming.  Shoulda added a 2nd or 3rd round outside WR for just this reason.  Woe be this club if Boyd misses any time.  Some of the WRs will need to be split out more often, mote two-TE sets, Malone needs to bring his big-boy britches )past time for Ross)and it would help quiet a bit if an UDFA like Morgan to step up.  If AJ is out 6-8 weeks, it's probably time to scrutinize the wavier wire pretty hard for camp casualties at WR.

I doubt a camp casualty would do much for us unless it was TO or Amari Cooper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Sign him up!

no ninja

I actually agree.  We might get two or three national reporters to write a story about it so the rest of the country would realize the Bengals had not folded up or moved to London.  It might even be reported on 'gasp' ESPN!  Right now most people think there are only 3 teams in the AFC North.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I actually agree.  We might get two or three national reporters to write a story about it so the rest of the country would realize the Bengals had not folded up or moved to London.  It might even be reported on 'gasp' ESPN!  Right now most people think there are only 3 teams in the AFC North.

Chad can't be any worse than Cody Corpse.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

 

Ross has been a joke since the pick came in

You're just mad we didn't take Mahomes. Or Watson. Or Lattimore. Etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

You're just mad we didn't take Mahomes. Or Watson. Or Lattimore. Etc.

We didn’t need any of those guys. Harrumph!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well shit, may as well cancel the season!

 

This is a golden opportunity for the team to develop some of that mental toughness I was talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...