Shocking news: John Ross injured yet again

• tibor75 changed the title to Shocking news: John Ross injured yet again

I saw that. How the hell do you get hurt when you haven’t been active since Week 6 and haven’t caught a pass since Week 1?!?

I hated this pick when they made it and nothing has changed. So many better options in areas of need. He was a reach pick and a piss poor one at that.

The sooner he’s gone, the better.

First of all, do any of us really want to see him on defense? Do we really think he'd put his down and actually tackle someone? I think him on defense would be even uglier than at WR

Secondly, this is not some fluke injury. There is no such thing with this guy. The fluke is when he's healthy. It's no accident that he got hurt in a non contact situation in practice. Any act on a football field causes this guy to get injured. He's not physically cut out to be a football player and the Bengals should have seen that before wasting a top ten pick on him

The report initially said Ross hurt his foot playing defense on the scout team in practice. But Garafolo later corrected it to say Ross “did not get hurt playing CB. He was running a route as a WR. The Bengals coaches talked to him during practice about playing corner and two plays later, he got hurt. So he never even got the chance to work at CB.”

3 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

The report initially said Ross hurt his foot playing defense on the scout team in practice. But Garafolo later corrected it to say Ross “did not get hurt playing CB. He was running a route as a WR. The Bengals coaches talked to him during practice about playing corner and two plays later, he got hurt. So he never even got the chance to work at CB.”

Well no wonder he got hurt..he was running a route..

5 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

I saw that. How the hell do you get hurt when you haven’t been active since Week 6 and haven’t caught a pass since Week 1?!?

I hated this pick when they made it and nothing has changed. So many better options in areas of need. He was a reach pick and a piss poor one at that.

The sooner he’s gone, the better.

💯

All I can add is that aside from Ross individually it sends a terrible message to the locker room when you keep giving a useless guy playing time just because you owe him lots of money.  If they want to change the culture they need to stop doing that kind of shit.  It's not something that happens in press conferences.

54 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

💯

All I can add is that aside from Ross individually it sends a terrible message to the locker room when you keep giving a useless guy playing time just because you owe him lots of money.  If they want to change the culture they need to stop doing that kind of shit.  It's not something that happens in press conferences.

I seriously doubt he'll get Any time..

How lazy can you get to Still not be able to run routes after all this time..

He got the money and called it good...

Archived