jb-ball.jpg

IMG_4970.jpg

IMG_4972.jpg

IMG_4973.jpg

IMG_5008.jpg

IMG_5009.jpg

IMG_5010.jpg

IMG_5011.jpg

still coming in i have: Mixon from Titans game, Wilson from titans game, Pratt from Titans game.

above mixon is from Raiders game. 

thomas is from KC game.

joey B signed is just a limited jersey, not game worn.

football is from cleveland game rookie year, his first 400 yard game, first 4 td game, highest completion percentage game of rookie season game used. signed and inscribed. the numbers in middle are the officials in the game.

other jerseys are from various regular season games, 

9 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

So you've got like this giant closet, and your neighbors take bets on which jersey you'll be wearing each day, is that it?  :)

all of them fit in a pretty small bin at the moment, and im too fat for any of them to be worn, and they fucking stink, so until i get custom frames made theyll be safe in their bin.

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I'm curious if getting them cleaned would detract from the value?

it would slightly, people like the battle scars on them, dirt not so much, but grass stains and helmet paint they want on there, a HUGE part of verification as team stores and player direct doesnt ahve authnetication, is photo matching so like "ok i see the exact same gold paint on the shoulder in the game photo, so its from that game"

welp, the 7 jersey i had on the way got accidentally sold from under me, so one is coming and it aint mixon. so they gave the one to me for free.

each game the player has 2 jerseys, a backup in case one gets fucked up. called a game ISSUED jersey, identical in every way, just didnt end up wearing it.

got a call from my guy, i got the following:

Joe BUrrow game issued AFCC game issued jersey, with AFCCG patch and all.

Jamarr Chase game issued AFCC game issued, with AFCCG patch and all

Trent Taylor game WORN AFCC game WORN jersey, patch of course.

both the burrow and the chase will be signed and inscribed as i desire at no additional cost.

9 hours ago, GoBengals said:

welp, the 7 jersey i had on the way got accidentally sold from under me, so one is coming and it aint mixon. so they gave the one to me for free.

each game the player has 2 jerseys, a backup in case one gets fucked up. called a game ISSUED jersey, identical in every way, just didnt end up wearing it.

got a call from my guy, i got the following:

Joe BUrrow game issued AFCC game issued jersey, with AFCCG patch and all.

Jamarr Chase game issued AFCC game issued, with AFCCG patch and all

Trent Taylor game WORN AFCC game WORN jersey, patch of course.

both the burrow and the chase will be signed and inscribed as i desire at no additional cost.

Don't these guys ever want to keep their jerseys?

28 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Don't these guys ever want to keep their jerseys?

some do. Chase trades his so rare to get his game worn. Joe is giving his away himself. Seems mostly the stars know they’ll have 200 more so why bother. The journeymen tend to keep them. I was surprised Taylor gave his up. 

10 hours ago, GoBengals said:

some do. Chase trades his so rare to get his game worn. Joe is giving his away himself. Seems mostly the stars know they’ll have 200 more so why bother. The journeymen tend to keep them. I was surprised Taylor gave his up. 

Taylor was the one that got me thinking as well.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived