Jan 6 hearings

Jamie_B

Modern Democratic hierarchy is mostly fucking stupid.

It is noteworthy how this post unwittingly demonstrates how much Trump lives rent-free in many Democrats’ heads. There is nothing here about what voters want, least of all their material needs. It’s all reduced to the tunnel vision of the strategy of getting Trump in court.

Despite 4 Indictments, Trump Will Still Be the GOP Nominee

What this voter wants is to not live in a repressive authoritarian kleptocracy masquerading as theocracy.  When that's no longer a pressing threat then I guess I'll worry about, IDK, funding for education or whatever the fuck so we hopefully don't find ourselves back here in 10-20 years. Until then kindly miss me with any "both sides" nonsense.  If someone can't tell the difference between them at this point I can only hope they figure it out before their bubble of privileged apathy gets popped.

19 hours ago, T-Dub said:

What this voter wants is to not live in a repressive authoritarian kleptocracy masquerading as theocracy.  When that's no longer a pressing threat then I guess I'll worry about, IDK, funding for education or whatever the fuck so we hopefully don't find ourselves back here in 10-20 years. Until then kindly miss me with any "both sides" nonsense.  If someone can't tell the difference between them at this point I can only hope they figure it out before their bubble of privileged apathy gets popped.

I don't think one person in this thread has suggested "both sides" 

Rather what is being suggested here is that if you dont sell people on how their lives are going to be better or give people hope, they will turn to the authoritarian that tells then "Only I can do this"  History bares that out, and it's not a 10-20 year down the road thing. Go look at the current Biden vs. Trump (who is leading the primary by 40-something points) polls. It's a lot closer than any of us want.

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I don't think one person in this thread has suggested "both sides" 

Rather what is being suggested here is that if you dont sell people on how their lives are going to be better or give people hope, they will turn to the authoritarian that tells then "Only I can do this"  History bares that out, and it's not a 10-20 year down the road thing. Go look at the current Biden vs. Trump (who is leading the primary by 40-something points) polls. It's a lot closer than any of us want.

I found the "rent free" comment pretty dismissive.  People have every reason to be alarmed by Trump and his Qult & it has nothing to do with being a Democrat. 

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Hilarious. 

Would the AP be more palitable for you?

Sidney Powell pleads guilty in Georgia Trump election case | AP News

I don't care about Trump and his problems.

He's too old to run again..

His day has gone.

Your constant mission to keep  he hate going for him is ad nauseam.

Get over it..move on to something really relevant .

2 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

I don't care about Trump and his problems.

He's too old to run again..

His day has gone.

Your constant mission to keep  he hate going for him is ad nauseam.

Get over it..move on to something really relevant .

Well seeing as that he is the current front runner for the Republican nomination, he is still relevant. ;)

Just now, claptonrocks said:

Trump Trump Trump in your head.

Hes not going to get elected.

Well until the party has a different nominee....

The man should be in jail just for giving our national security secrets away alone, not to mention the attempted coup.

I would hope people who supported him would take a long hard look in the mirror and maybe put their country ahead of their party, but they wont.

30 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Well until the party has a different nominee....

The man should be in jail just for giving our national security secrets away alone, not to mention the attempted coup.

I would hope people who supported him would take a long hard look in the mirror and maybe put their country ahead of their party, but they wont.

Most conservatives feel that about Biden.

3 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Most conservatives feel that about Biden.

I have no love for Biden, but he didn't try to keep anything he had, when he found stuff he turned it over. He didn't lie and pretend he didnt have anything.

Also he never didn't do an attempted coup

• 3 weeks later...