Bengals Training Camp and Pre-season Thread -News and Obs - 2023

11 minutes ago, membengal said:

Iosivias coming up in the world...

I could be totally wrong but wondering if maybe the team is higher on him than even THEY thought they would be? Obviously the physical tools were there, but he was raw. Extremely early but the kid could be something 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Griever said:

I could be totally wrong but wondering if maybe the team is higher on him than even THEY thought they would be? Obviously the physical tools were there, but he was raw. Extremely early but the kid could be something 

Terribly premature to think this...but...hopefully it doesn't impact the team's perceived need to sign Tee.  The combination of JB, Chase, and Tee is what makes this team who they are IMHO...no slight to Lou's defense of course.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Terribly premature to think this...but...hopefully it doesn't impact the team's perceived need to sign Tee.  The combination of JB, Chase, and Tee is what makes this team who they are IMHO...no slight to Lou's defense of course.

Charlie Jones and Andre Iosivias....possible backup plans for Tyler Boyd and Tee Higgins respectively? Obviously those latter two players are going to be impossible to replace but I credit the front office picking up players in the draft that have similarities 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Griever said:

Charlie Jones and Andre Iosivias....possible backup plans for Tyler Boyd and Tee Higgins respectively? Obviously those latter two players are going to be impossible to replace but I credit the front office picking up players in the draft that have similarities 

Would like to keep both tee and Boyd but will be very difficult to do so

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Jones's injury may be what's slowing him down

Was going to mention that. Don't quote me on who, but I was reading "fanalyst" evaluations on X and physicality was one thing they said Charlie needs to improve on. A torn labrum could hamper that development for sure.

• Upvote 1