WEEK 4: @ TITANS (GameDey thread)

Just now, BlackJesus said:

Burrow can't plant his back foot on throws. 

The opposing defense knows this. 

There's been blood in the water and Zac just keeps throwing in chum around Burrow.

A slow motion nightmare as we wait for a serious injury. 

This.

Plus teams were already blitzing becuse of our questionable oL. 

Titans got their asses kicked last week, and they were pissed, and I'm sure Vrabel was all over it. They came ready to play, and the OL got whipped in pass pro, with games and blitzes and they could't handle Simmons. I know it's not a stellar line, but it's decent... at what point does the OL coach get called to task? 

They've got an ofer on 3rd down. They were running the ball well, and stopped. I don't get it. 

Just a terrible performance... tackling sucks, guys running free, dumb penalties. 

But hey, Robbins is punting better, so there's that. Just get out without any more injuries, put Browning in there. Dust yourself off and prepare to beat AZ next week. No team is an easy W for the Bengals, especially now. Hope they'll come out with some fire next week, 'cuz they didn't today. 

The opening drive worked because the Titans played off coverage and brought no pressure. 

That's the only way this offense works with a Burrow who can't plant, move, roll out, or dodge blitzes. 

Then Tennessee realized how limited Burrow was and it's just been teeing off since. 

• Like 1