Bengals @ 49ners - Game day thread

8 minutes ago, Arkansas Bengal said:

Monster numbers against a good defense.

Buffalo coaches are worried on how to deal with him.

They know in the their hearts...they can't.

Only Irv Smith can slow this machine down and his snaps will be few and far between after his horrible  performance..

Tanner Hudson.where are you?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 10/29/2023 at 2:38 PM, High School Harry said:

Hello, Cordell... thanks for then big hole.

my god. why are yall so DESPERATE to pretind this dude is anything but below average?

he had a basic block, meanwhile brown pulls from LT across the run lane and smashed the lineback creating the huge hole..

un fucking real with you all.

the motives are starting to get suspicious to be honest.

Overlooked but confirmation of what we all wondered about...

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/allbengals-insiders-plus/ted-karras-has-cincy-hat-scamper-taken-away-a-dream-scenario

Ted Karras Has 'Cincy Hat Scamper' Taken Away: 'A Dream Scenario'

CINCINNATI — Bengals center Ted Karras nearly got to run down the field for his first NFL touch but the referees (wrongly) took that chance from him.

Karras was streaking down the field to start the fourth quarter of the 31-17 win over San Francisco, but officials whistled it dead.

“My moment,” Karras said on Monday. “I have never had a statistic in football. I thought I was going. I had a little stiff arm on (San Francisco linebacker) Fred Warner. They’re supposed to let that run. I would’ve had a first down, maybe a touchdown. The crazy thing about that play is no one knew it was going on. There was no one around me, and the ball came directly to me, so it was a dream scenario.”

Ja'Marr Chase clearly fumbles on replay, but the 49ers didn't recover (Karras did) so there was no reason to challenge the call.

Chase dubbed Karras "12 MPH Ted" after the game as Karras almost got his chance at a "Cincy Hat Scamper," referencing his charity apparel line.

Maybe one day Ted, Maybe one day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, GoBengals said:

my god. why are yall so DESPERATE to pretind this dude is anything but below average?

he had a basic block, meanwhile brown pulls from LT across the run lane and smashed the lineback creating the huge hole..

un fucking real with you all.

the motives are starting to get suspicious to be honest.

Do you believe he has upside or just another flounder on the oline as many have before?

Small school linemen  that jump to NFL starters.

3 yrs to become viable at his position?

• Upvote 1