Hooston Toxins Week

16 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Ruler of the Jungle... Bob Trumpy.

no :ninja:

I would love to see some of the guys from the 90's and 00's get some love besides the usual suspects...some B tracks like James Brooks, Carl Pickens, Jeff Blake, Rudi Johnson, Brian Simmons, Levi Jones, Richie Braham, Bobbie Williams (that online from 2005 was the best in the past 20 years), Darnay Scott, etc..

Repairing relationships with former players and celebrating their careers is a big part of helping the Bengals become a first-class org, we can't expect the rest of the NFL to celebrate our former players if the organization doesn't. There were plenty of players that were extremely talented and loyal to the Bengals, those players should be celebrated while they are still alive. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

I would love to see some of the guys from the 90's and 00's get some love besides the usual suspects...some B tracks like James Brooks, Carl Pickens, Jeff Blake, Rudi Johnson, Brian Simmons, Levi Jones, Richie Braham, Bobbie Williams (that online from 2005 was the best in the past 20 years), Darnay Scott, etc..

Repairing relationships with former players and celebrating their careers is a big part of helping the Bengals become a first-class org, we can't expect the rest of the NFL to celebrate our former players if the organization doesn't. There were plenty of players that were extremely talented and loyal to the Bengals, those players should be celebrated while they are still alive. 

The sad thing will be when he is introduced and 2/3ds of the crowd say "who?".

Agree on repairing relationships with former players and Corey Dillon is the #1 example.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Griever said:

Haven't seen much, I believe Taylor said "day-to-day" in his press conference on Monday but don't quote me on that

He did. Chase also said he would know more "tomorrow" on Monday, so I was hoping to see some news, probably get it once they practice today.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Done-zo.  See post #1723947

Still one of the funniest ("Toxins" that is) logos ever made. Likely was referring to mild environmental concerns in the Houston area a while back;

Report: Houston Has 10 Of The Most Toxic Industrial Polluters In The U.S.

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/energy-environment/2020/02/26/361978/report-houston-has-10-of-the-most-toxic-industrial-polluters-in-the-u-s/

3 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Krumrie and Dillon should have their 

names on the ROH.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Cricket said:

If opponents’ defensive lines consisted of sleds, we’d be lookin’ good.  😎

Next season Carman will be pounding his pud rather than the sled

because doubtful he's here.

Is there any video of the sled waling Carman into the backfield into the quarterback?