Monday Yuletide Games Thread

The Chiefs' receivers are bad. Quitting on plays, poor route-running, stone-handed drops, stopping on broken plays rather than making themselves open. Yeah, Toney and MVS and the rest are more skilled than ME, but they're about as mentally unfit as your average Steeler receiver.

If they didn't have Kelce they'd have nothing. I'm unsurprised that their RBs are getting so many targets today.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Bleeds Orange said:

My thinking has been that we want KC to beat the Raiders. Otherwise, they spend the week regrouping and soul searching and come up big next week against the Bengals. I'd rather catch them after they have spent the week comfortable.

There is nothing about KC that is not beatable. LV offense was nonexistent—which the Bengals should be the polar opposite of. Play even half as well defensively, and they can be had 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

There is nothing about KC that is not beatable. LV offense was nonexistent—which the Bengals should be the polar opposite of. Play even half as well defensively, and they can be had 

Shhhh.... Don't say that out loud, the tankers will protest.  They apparently have plans for January that don't involve rooting for Bengal playoff victories.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Shhhh.... Don't say that out loud, the tankers will protest.  They apparently have plans for January that don't involve rooting for Bengal playoff victories.

^. How to say, “I’m a dick” without saying, “I’m a dick.”  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

🤡

The chiefs defense is actually good they have spagnuolo for as long as they want because he already went the head coach route and failed with the rams when they were still in at Louis hopefully we can keep Lou our d isn't as good this year as it's been the previous 2 but I still believe he's a very good defensive coordinator 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Do you have faith in our defense? I don't.

Believing on any given week what NFL defense anywhere will be successful, is not a firm foundation.

To the extent that the Bengal defense can play at least as well as the Las Vegas Raiders’ defense, has already been shown. Put Kermit in a box with no running game or reliable WR’s, and I totally believe they can. 

More importantly: the Bengal offense will be on the “Good Zac” week. There you have it 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

There was nothing about Pittsburgh that wasn't beatable, either, but we caught them at rock bottom, which is where KC is right now. I hope you're right, though.

• Upvote 1