Random 2024 Bengals related stuff

39 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

image.gif.a0670062bf6835836d686e0c0df65302.gif

if I had said the glasses threw me it would have been partially true because I didn't know anyway

Yeah Sam and DJ both wearing glasses got me confused on who was who too.

:ninja:

36 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

image.gif.a0670062bf6835836d686e0c0df65302.gif

if I had said the glasses threw me it would have been partially true because I didn't know anyway

There were several video clips, and one mentioned DJ Reader.  That’s only reason I knew.  I’m sure that there are several players that I wouldn’t recognize without a numbered jersey…and I few I wouldn’t know WITH a numbered jersey. 😇

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Seen reports that  UFA DT Leonard Williams is a target for Bengals .

Est cost ..3 yrs...52m..17.3 per.

Should they go after him.

I'd be very surprised if the Bengals signed him. He's expensive and will be 30 this season. He did have a double digit sack season a few years back. 

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

I'd be very surprised if the Bengals signed him. He's expensive and will be 30 this season. He did have a double digit sack season a few years back. 

He's a disruptor against offenses.

Play him wherever on the line.

His position somewhat reminds me of how the inbreds use Heyward or Chiefs Chris Jones .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Haven't heard anything on Williams I guess u have?

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

A few rumors going around.

Bengals need a player like that if true.

He makes a positive difference .

Hot off the presses

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2024/02/26/bengals-dish-50m-contract-key-free-agent-leonard-williams-idea/

B/R suggests Bengals dish $50M contract to key free agent

The Cincinnati Bengals feel like a team about to make another big splash in free agency.

After all, while boasting droves of cap space after the Tee Higgins franchise tag, the Bengals have a host of needs to address.

Chief among those is the defensive line, so it’s fitting that Bleacher Report’s Gary Davenport suggests the Bengals go and get their best team fit, Leonard Williams:

Leonard Williams isn’t the best defensive tackle hitting the market in 2024. He’s just the best interior lineman with a real shot at leaving—Chris Jones of the Chiefs, Justin Madubuike of the Ravens and Christian Wilkins of the Dolphins will probably be extended and/or tagged by their current teams.

The projected contract on that deal? Three years and $50.5 million, with $36.5 million registered as guaranteed.

Williams, a former top-10 pick, just put up four sacks over 10 games in Seattle and has that interior pass-rush burst the Cincinnati defense needs.

What’s especially important for the Bengals to find is versatility and depth in addition to pass-rush ability. DJ Reader is a free agent and injured, leaving B.J. Hill as the most productive interior player. Williams, even at that price tag, would be a big upgrade.

******ummmmm... no

• Upvote 1