AFC/NFC Championship Games Thread

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Not controversy

Tabloid fodder.

Watch the clips..  I mean LOL at the NFL refs being investigated but it did happen and people are mad, in the sense they're mad every postseason & the only result is that it's worse the next.

400px-Bury_your_head_in_the_sand.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

FB_IMG_1706557789308.jpg

By the looks of that photo, Travis Kelce has always been an asshole. I think I can safely say he's on my Mount Rushmore of NFL Assholes, along with Hines Ward. It's late and I don't want to try and think of two more. Roethlisassholeburger is probably a nominee.

13 hours ago, Bleeds Orange said:

By the looks of that photo, Travis Kelce has always been an asshole. I think I can safely say he's on my Mount Rushmore of NFL Assholes, along with Hines Ward. It's late and I don't want to try and think of two more. Roethlisassholeburger is probably a nominee.

Why is he an asshole?

53 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Ain’t love grand…

IMG_2771.webp

Just two perfectly normal very human persons enjoying a normal human relationship with no ulterior motives or animal sacrifices or shedding their entire skin under a heat lamp.

Yep. Wholesome.

The break-up album is going to be YUGE.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Agree he's pretty classless great player but a big mouth for sure

Kelce is even a tool in his own locker room.  Always inserting himself when someone else is talking.  Saw some video of him as he kept interrupting Mahomes when he was talking after the Bills win.  Great player.  Huge tool.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Kelce is even a tool in his own locker room.  Always inserting himself when someone else is talking.  Saw some video of him as he kept interrupting Mahomes when he was talking after the Bills win.  Great player.  Huge tool.

Good points..

I stand corrected ..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1