Rounds 4-7 Discussion: 2024 NFL Draft

7 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Regardless of what happens today, I would like to come out of it with these 3 ...

Audric Estime, RB

Tory Taylor, P

Dallin Holker, TE

Troy Taylor was Iowa's best/most explosive offensive player, so he'd be a nice get for sure. 

36 minutes ago, texbengal said:

Troy Taylor was Iowa's best/most explosive offensive player, so he'd be a nice get for sure. 

LOL. It's funny because it's true (mostly).

Dane Brugler has a 4th round grade on punter Troy Taylor.

• Upvote 1

The 4th round still has plenty of good prospects available. After that the pickings get slim partly because of the many comp picks at the end of each round.

They could go in several different directions in the 4th. I don't think they go CB though. I think they are happy enough with Burton not to go back to WR so soon either.

IOL

TE

RB

LB

• Upvote 1

They’ve got Wilson, Pratt, Bachie and ADG back on the roster. Maybe Bailey comes back too. They have Hayward from the PS. But the increased role of STs, could def see a LB who can run show up somewhere. 

Shipley is an interesting player… would be a nice weapon on 3rd down and in short yardage, too. He’s fast and catches the ball well. 
Smart kid. 

DEN targets Bo Nix. Makes 100% sense to trade up to grab the All-time TD leader from Oregon in Troy Franklin.

4 guys I wanted yesterday with that second 3rd Round pick for the Bengals are gone in the first 8 picks.

TE Sanders, WR Franklin, LB Gray and CB Khyree Jackson (Oregon CB, and the Vikings were going to get Bo Nix if McCarthy wasn't available, so they saw a lot of Jackson). I think Jackson is the best of these 4.