Official Game Day Thread: Bengals Vs. Chefs

I've heard KC BBQ is some badass shit

I hear it has the best BBQ in the country. I lived in Memphis for a while where we had some damn fine BBQ as well, so I'm definitely interested in testing that out.

Cincy low key has some delicious BBQ spots. Eli's is my favorite with Walt's a close second.

I hear it has the best BBQ in the country. I lived in Memphis for a while where we had some damn fine BBQ as well, so I'm definitely interested in testing that out.

Cincy low key has some delicious BBQ spots. Eli's is my favorite with Walt's a close second.

I heard Memphis and KC are the spots to be for good BBQ. I'm a big fan of the dry rub BBQ. When I lived in Carolina that was good stuff there too.

Eli's is kickass. Love me some grilled Mac and cheese too.

Not many places let you byob like they do. Awesome place to chill out for a while.

Eli's is kickass. Love me some grilled Mac and cheese too.

Not many places let you byob like they do. Awesome place to chill out for a while.

Oh hell yeah man. I just had jaw surgery and I'm on a liquid diet but that's my first stop as soon as I can eat normal foods again. Such a chill atmosphere and I love places like that where the sides are equally as delicious as the entrees lol

Bengals vs Chiefs Inactives List; Geno Atkins and Eric Berry out

By Jason Marcum @JasonB_Marcum on Aug 7 2014, 7:00p +

20131213_mta_al2_029.0_standard_783.0.jp
Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports

Who's in and who's out between the Bengals and the Chiefs?

The Cincinnati Bengals are set to face the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium. For the Bengals, there will be a number of key starters sitting out this contest. All-Pro defensive tackle geno Atkins highlights the list, as he continues to work his way back from a torn ACL.

OT Andrew Whitworth

OT Andre Smith

OG Mike Pollak

OG Clint Boling

WR Marvin Jones

WR Ryan Whalen

DT Geno Aktins

TE Jermaine Gresham

LB JK Schaffer

QB AJ MCCarron

LB Sean Porter

As for the Chiefs, they're not quite as banged up, but they still have several notable players sitting out their preseason opener.

OT Mark Harrison

LB Dezman Moses

DT Kyle Love

CB Sanders Commings

DT Mike DeVito

WR AJ Jenkins

DE Mike Catapano

RB Joe McKnight

S Eric Berry

The most notable player out for KC is all-Pro safety Eric Berry. He injured his knee early in training camp, but it wasn't believed to be serious enough to cost him any regular-season time.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2014/8/7/5980745/bengals-vs-chiefs-inactives-list-geno-atkins-eric-berry

Archived