What do you put on your sandwich?

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='514178' date='Jul 23 2007, 12:57 AM']I usually like bologna, cheese, mayonaisse and mustard, but I'll have to consult with Bunghole first to see if either of the condiments are acceptable. He may not like one of them.
MULLY[/quote]
Miracle whip or regular mayo?

Miracle whip to me tastes a lot better.

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='514180' date='Jul 23 2007, 02:00 PM']Miracle whip or regular mayo?

Miracle whip to me tastes a lot better.[/quote]

Miracle Whip. When you're from Cincinnati the word mayonaisse means Miracle Whip. hehe!!
MULLY

Miracle Whip is just Mayo with extra vinegar..

Jeano's famous sandwich:

Fresh Publix sub roll
Boar's Head Genoa, pepperoni and bologna (sliced paper thin)
white american cheese
shredded lettuce
red onion
sliced pepperoncini
mayo
italian dressing
balsamic vinegar
crushed red pepper

delicious!

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='514250' date='Jul 23 2007, 02:45 AM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Another BJ Special ....
[color="#FF0000"][center]Chicken Breast
Pepperoni
Shredded Hamburger
Marinara
Melted Mozzarella Cheese
Parmesan Cheese

on Garlic Bread [/center][/b][/size][/font][/color][/quote]
Damn BJ, I was just talking about like a basic sandwich but that sounds like some good stuff..You cook that all by yourself man?

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='514178' date='Jul 23 2007, 12:57 AM']I usually like bologna, cheese, mayonaisse and mustard, but I'll have to consult with Bunghole first to see if either of the condiments are acceptable. He may not like one of them.
MULLY[/quote]

Dude...why don't you just let it go? It's not that big of a deal. Theres no need to try to be a asshole to a guy because he doesnt think a band is unfuckingtouchable.

[quote name='JC' post='514325' date='Jul 23 2007, 11:08 PM']Dude...why don't you just let it go? It's not that big of a deal. Theres no need to try to be a asshole to a guy because he doesnt think a band is unfuckingtouchable.[/quote]

I'm just fucking with him. Back off.
MULLY

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='514172' date='Jul 23 2007, 12:49 AM']Just bored..

Usually I put ham, turkey or bologna with miracle whip and cheese on white bread..What about you guys?[/quote]
[b]Bologna and swiss or provolone w/mustard on wheat or rye.[/b]

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='514192' date='Jul 23 2007, 01:11 AM']:lol: Ain't that the truth? Don't tell my aunt that though..She hates miracle whip but loves mayo :huh:[/quote]

[b]I don't hate miracle whip,but I prefer mayo.[/b]

[quote name='BENGALS666' post='514234' date='Jul 23 2007, 02:21 AM'][b]Miracle Whip is just Mayo with extra vinegar..[/b]
Jeano's famous sandwich:

Fresh Publix sub roll
Boar's Head Genoa, pepperoni and bologna (sliced paper thin)
white american cheese
shredded lettuce
red onion
sliced pepperoncini
mayo
italian dressing
balsamic vinegar
crushed red pepper

delicious![/quote]

[b]Isn't there more fat in miracle whip as well?
[/b]
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='514247' date='Jul 23 2007, 02:40 AM'][center][color="#483D8B"][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b][u]The BJ Special [/u]

Fried Egg
Lettuce
Tomato
Turkey-Bacon
American Cheese
Mayo

on White Toast [/color][/center]
[size=3]= Then Ejaculate with every bite [/b][/size][/font][/size][/quote]

[b]That is different,but I'm sure its good ,although I would prefer wheat toast :D .[/b]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='514452' date='Jul 24 2007, 01:27 AM']Bunghole's list of approved sandwich ingredients:
Lunchmeat
Bread

I am [b]A[/b]nti-[b]C[/b]hicken, and I [b]D[/b]on't like [b]C[/b]heese...[/quote]

I would die without cheese.
MULLY
although that's probably what will kill me

I fool around with basic variations of salami - swiss / provolone, either on wheat with spicy mustard or toasted on a nice fresh French bread, but when I really, really want a [b]sandwich[/b]...

[img]http://www.penn-station.com/images/building2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/38.gif[/img]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='514452' date='Jul 23 2007, 11:27 AM']I am [b]A[/b]nti-[b]C[/b]hicken, and I [b]D[/b]on't like [b]C[/b]heese...[/quote]

No Chicken??? Damn!
Wassamatta wichoo fella?

I love chicken so much I wrote and recorded a song about it:
[url="http://www.jeanoroid.com/fried-chicken.mp3"]FRIED CHICKEN - Jeano Roid Experience[/url]
TURN THAT SHIT UP!

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='514461' date='Jul 23 2007, 12:50 PM']I fool around with basic variations of salami - swiss / provolone, either on wheat with spicy mustard or toasted on a nice fresh French bread, but when I really, really want a [b]sandwich[/b]...

[img]http://www.penn-station.com/images/building2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//38.gif[/img][/quote]
:049: The greatest place to get a sandwhich everrrr. Philly cheesesteak with sauce. Mmmmm.

Archived