If you knew then what yo know now

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='566736' date='Oct 10 2007, 05:38 PM']Not sure where I stand, but it sucks without him on the field.
I'm a retard
There was supposed to be a poll
I[b]'m going to just stick to posting and calling people Douche bags [/b]:russian: :thwack1:[/quote]

:lol:

I'm imagine the poll was about resigning him, and no I wouldn't have. It'd been better to give the money to Steinbech.

[quote name='bubba' post='566787' date='Oct 10 2007, 06:52 PM']We don't need or miss Steiny . I watched him against NE this Sunday & he sucked ass !!!!

Maybe we could have spent Willie $$ on d though.[/quote]

Yeah, we do miss Steiny. Our awesome 3.1 per carry says we miss Steiny. I don't care what he's doing in Cleveland, he was spectacular in Cinci...

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='566791' date='Oct 10 2007, 07:05 PM']Yeah, we do miss Steiny. Our awesome 3.1 per carry says we miss Steiny. I don't care what he's doing in Cleveland, he was spectacular in Cinci...[/quote]

It wasnt that much higher last year with him here.

Dont miss Steinbach as much as cohesiveness along the line...
Lewis has tried Whit and Stacy at both positions to see how effective the line would be and has made
his decision that Stacy is better suited at RT due to his athleticism and Whit is better at guard where he can run block effectively in a small space....
With Bluto back the line should really start asserting itself once again.....

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='566791' date='Oct 11 2007, 12:05 AM']Yeah, we do miss Steiny. Our awesome 3.1 per carry says we miss Steiny. I don't care what he's doing in Cleveland, he was spectacular in Cinci...[/quote]
Spectacular is a stretch, but yes, we have missed him. Continuity is key on the oline, and not having either tackle or our center healthy, on top of adding a new G (or two depending on where Whit has played) has surely not helped at all. Say what you want about his inability against larger tackles (and I have), at least he was almost always ready to go on game day. Can't say that about Willie any more. -_-

[quote name='bengalbutch' post='566815' date='Oct 10 2007, 06:11 PM']Steinbach is no better than Whitworth. I think Stacy will do great at RT.[/quote]
I agree. And to top it off, Willie's being a bitch about shit. I expected more from him as a professional. It's not his fault that he is hurt, but some of his comments he's made in the aftermath of our mini-meltdown of the season so far have hacked me off. Levi too. But at least he's apparently healthy.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='566827' date='Oct 10 2007, 07:56 PM']I agree. And to top it off, Willie's being a bitch about shit. I expected more from him as a professional. It's not his fault that he is hurt, but some of his comments he's made in the aftermath of our mini-meltdown of the season so far have hacked me off. Levi too. But at least he's apparently healthy.[/quote]

I think it's worse for Willie than anyone because he knew the dark ages, then hope, and is seeing it slip away again. Gotta be frustrating

[quote name='Actium' post='566829' date='Oct 10 2007, 07:12 PM']I think it's worse for Willie than anyone because he knew the dark ages, then hope, and is seeing it slip away again. Gotta be frustrating[/quote]
I don't know man. We've had some serious issues to deal with that have impacted our team. I am not sure if we are "slipping away" or not, but guys gotta get up for games and make them matter...not bitch to the media about perceived ills.
Wille could always retire and save us some dough...

[quote name='Bunghole' post='566832' date='Oct 10 2007, 08:16 PM']I don't know man. We've had some serious issues to deal with that have impacted our team. I am not sure if we are "slipping away" or not, but guys gotta get up for games and make them matter...not bitch to the media about perceived ills.
Wille could always retire and save us some dough...[/quote]

Personally I believe Willie and Levi are the vocal leaders of the segment of the team that is dissatisfied with Marvin. Whether they represent only themselves or others, who knows...

[quote name='Actium' post='566836' date='Oct 10 2007, 07:23 PM']Personally I believe Willie and Levi are the vocal leaders of the segment of the team that is dissatisfied with Marvin. Whether they represent only themselves or others, who knows...[/quote]
But that's the thing....Marvin is the Don and Willie and Levi are the hired help. They need to do their jobs and shut their mouths. If they have a problem with the Don, take it up with him.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='566839' date='Oct 10 2007, 08:28 PM']But that's the thing....Marvin is the Don and Willie and Levi are the hired help. They need to do their jobs and shut their mouths. If they have a problem with the Don, take it up with him.[/quote]

Maybe they already tried and got stonewalled, and this is Plan B....

speculating randomly is fun!

[quote name='Bunghole' post='566839' date='Oct 10 2007, 09:28 PM']But that's the thing....Marvin is the Don and Willie and Levi are the hired help. They need to do their jobs and shut their mouths. If they have a problem with the Don, take it up with him.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Spoken like a true Sicilian.[/b][/color]

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='566736' date='Oct 10 2007, 09:38 PM']Not sure where I stand, but it sucks without him on the field.
I'm a retard
There was supposed to be a poll
I'm going to just stick to posting and calling people Douche bags :russian: :thwack1:[/quote]

I posted on here when they were resigning him that I thought it was a bad move, also posted that I thought resigning Levi was a bad move too

Archived