Jesus vs Muhammad

Lawman

I don't get the intent to decieve........leads me to believe there are ulterior motives than to "engage in debate or discussion". Lawman lost his credibility with me a LOOOONG time ago. There is absolutely NO intent to engage in honest debate and by posting outright lies and by picking verses out of context from here and there and putting together, a conclusion is set forth to shape others' views. It is good to know that many here see through his tactics rather easily.

I think the larger problem is that there is no real "knowledge" instead just clippings from websites.

[quote]I have studied the Quran also, and the meanings you derive are NOT the meanings I derive.[/quote]

Then you do know who Uthman is and what I am implying? It deals with the Quran; more like which one. :unsure:

Have you read the hadith's from the collections of Bukhari?

[quote]Bukhari 4. 41: Narrated Abdullah bin Masud:

I asked Allah's Apostle, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the best deed?" He replied, "To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times." I asked, "What is next in goodness?" He replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents." I further asked, what is next in goodness?" He replied, "[b]To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause[/b]." I did not ask Allah's Apostle anymore and if I had asked him more, he would have told me more.[/quote]

What did Jesus say was the greatest deed?

First was to love god with all your heart, the second was if a man would lay down his life for another, this would be seen as a true act of love.

JESUS DID EXACTLY THIS FOR ALL OF US.

[quote]If you think that Christians of the same time frame did NOT have the same practices as Muslims, you are sorely mistaken[/quote].

I truly do not understand this statement as implied! same time frame? same practices?

[quote]I just don't understand the UN-christianlike way you are acting/going about this.[/quote]

[quote]"but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence," (1 Peter 3:15).[/quote]

Islam teaches that Jesus was not God in flesh, that Jesus did not rise from the dead, and that He did not atone for our sins. It teaches that salvation is partly based on one's works and partly based on Allah's grace. It teaches that the Holy Spirit is the angel Gabriel (Surah 2:97; 16:102); that Jinn are unseen beings, created (51:56) from fire (15:27; 55:15); and that Muhammed was greater than Jesus.

[b]Even within the Christian church, there are false teachings.[/b]

I can't believe you brought something up along the lines of the spanish inqusition. The catholic church was after the Jews property and wealth. They were wrong, but there were some (catholics) that identified these deeds as evil intents and protected the prosecuted. I am not attacking any one individual other than Muhammad himself.

Muhammad was Allah; Allah was Muhammad. Not hard to comprehend.

Muhammad gained Power and wealth and as many women as he wanted to satisfy his narcissism.

Jesus could of had the same gig, but he chose another route.

Muhammad, he was partying like a rock star.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='576674' date='Oct 23 2007, 11:49 AM']:rolleyes:

Right. That's why you were convinced I was Muslim. Because I hadn't previously spent dozens of posts [b]refuting your bullshit.[/b]
I hope you find peace, Lawman.[/quote]

YOU NEVER DID, you only posted drive-bys; your wrong because I say so typestatements.

You never provided unequovical information to refute what I posted. At least, IKOTA tried a little something-something.

You have provided no Surah's (abrograted or not) to disprove what Ive posted. NOTHING.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='576652' date='Oct 23 2007, 11:23 AM']I don't get the intent to decieve........leads me to believe there are ulterior motives than to "engage in debate or discussion". Lawman lost his credibility with me a LOOOONG time ago. There is absolutely NO intent to engage in honest debate and by posting outright lies and by picking verses out of context from here and there and putting together, a conclusion is set forth to shape others' views. It is good to know that many here see through his tactics rather easily.

I think the larger problem is that there is no real "knowledge" instead just clippings from websites.[/quote]

Your banner COEXIST is an insult to me and should insult others,but that's another story.

[quote][url="http://www.sunnah.org/history/Scholars/imam_abu_dawud.htm"]Abu Dawud[/url], Book 14, Number 2493: Narrated Abu Malik al-Ash'ari:

Abu Malik heard the [b]Apostle of Allah [/b]say: He who goes forth in Allah's path and dies or is killed is a martyr, or has his neck broken through being thrown by his horse or by his camel, or is stung by a poisonous creature, or dies on his bed by any kind of death Allah wishes is a martyr and will go to Paradise.[/quote]

[quote]Abu Dawud, Book 14, Number 2631: Narrated Ka'b ibn Malik:

When the Prophet intended to go on an expedition, he always pretended to be going somewhere else, and he would say: War is deception.

Abu Dawud, Book 14, Number 2632: Narrated Salamah ibn al-Akwa':

The [b]Apostle of Allah[/b] appointed Abu Bakr our commander and we fought with some people who were polytheists, and we attacked them at night, killing them. Our war-cry that night was "put to death; put to death." Salamah said: I killed that night with my hand polytheists belonging to seven houses.

Abu Dawud, Book 14, Number 2664: Narrated Samurah ibn Jundub:

[b]The Prophet [/b]said: Kill the old men who are polytheists, but spare their children.

Abu Dawud, Book 14, Number 2665: Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:

No woman of Banu Qurayzah was killed except one. She was with me, talking and laughing on her back and belly (extremely), while the [b]Apostle of Allah [/b]was killing her people with the swords. Suddenly a man called her name: Where is so-and-so? She said: I asked: What is the matter with you? She said: I did a new act. The man took her and beheaded her. I will not forget that she was laughing extremely although she knew that she would be killed.[/quote]

These were written by an esteemed man revered within Islam.

Do you realize how easy it would be for me to post similar garbage about Christianity? Do you realize why I don't? Why do you continue to decieve?

And I still can't believe that you cannot grasp basic information.........as I suggested before....maybe you should read things alot S...L...O...W...E...R.......maybe that will help. Also, do a little bit of background research on things you are claiming to have knowledge of. Watch that video I posted, that would be a good beginning and hopefully it will motivate you to learn some things which you claim you know now......but in reality you haven't got a clue of.

You have some serious issues going on Lawman...I sincerely hope you get help. So much hate in your heart yet you claim to want to "save" people. Save yourself first.

[quote name='SINcinnati513' post='577197' date='Oct 24 2007, 12:40 AM']I've never read the Quran so I can't say that I know much about it. But after reading this thread, how is Muhammad any different than Yakweh of the Old Testament?[/quote]

Do yourself a favor and remember that if Lawman posts anything about a particular subject........your best bet would be to do the research yourself in order to fully understand. I swear, if he posted that it was sunny outside, I'd go buy a raincoat.

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Lawman ... repeat after me ...

[i][color="#008000"][center]"Muslims are not out to get you"

"Muslims are not under your bed"

"Muslims don't poison your food"[/i]

[img]http://www.mezquitadegranada.net/conferencefriday/graphics/muslim_kids_praying.gif[/img]

Kid: [i]"Daddy ... why is that white man foaming at the mouth"[/i]

[/center][/color]

..... Lawman should publish the 'Protocols of the Elders of Mecca'[/b][/size][/font] :mellow:

Be careful where you plove.

Lawman. Lawman.

The Lawman came with the sun.
There was a job to be done.
And so they sent for the badge and the gun
Of the Lawman.

And as he silently roved,
Where evil violently ploved
They knew he'd live or he'd die by the code
Of the Lawman.

The man who rides all alone
And all that he'll ever own,
Is just a badge and a gun and he's known
As the Lawman.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='577218' date='Oct 23 2007, 11:36 PM']Be careful where you plove.

Lawman. Lawman.

The Lawman came with the sun.
There was a job to be done.
And so they sent for the badge and the gun
Of the Lawman.

And as he silently roved,
Where evil violently ploved
They knew he'd live or he'd die by the code
Of the Lawman.

The man who rides all alone
And all that he'll ever own,
Is just a badge and a gun and he's known
As the Lawman.[/quote]

Edmund Burke – "[i]All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing[/i]"

[quote name='SINcinnati513' post='577197' date='Oct 23 2007, 11:10 PM']I've never read the Quran so I can't say that I know much about it. But after reading this thread, how is Muhammad any different than Yakweh of the Old Testament?[/quote]

Please expound, I can only assume what you are implying. I do think I know what you are trying say.

There IS a major difference. I will be more than happy to show you.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='577199' date='Oct 23 2007, 11:12 PM']You have some serious issues going on Lawman...I sincerely hope you get help.[/quote]

Thank you for your concern, but I feel fine and confident in my convictions.

[quote]So much hate in your heart yet you claim to want to "save" people. Save yourself first.[/quote]

If there were were hate in my heart, I would not give a damn and just say "IKOTA can go to Hell for all I care"
and not post anything at all.

[quote]Do you realize how easy it would be for me to post similar garbage about Christianity?Do you realize why I don't?[/quote]

That's the difference between us, I would be able to easily disprove your statements where as you have not been able to do so.

[quote]Why do you continue to decieve?[/quote]

I have posted what revered muslim writers have written.

[quote]Watch that video I posted[/quote]

Excuse me, I am a videographer and I fully aware of editing techniques coupled with invoking of emotions through visualization.

I prefer to read the written word in it's original context; which of course the Quran is not in it's original context.
see Uthman

[quote name='Lawman' post='577281' date='Oct 24 2007, 07:34 AM']Thank you for your concern, but I feel fine and confident in my convictions.

If there were were hate in my heart, I would not give a damn and just say "IKOTA can go to Hell for all I care"
and not post anything at all.

That's the difference between us, I would be able to easily disprove your statements where as you have not been able to do so.

I have posted what revered muslim writers have written.

Excuse me, I am a videographer and I fully aware of editing techniques coupled with invoking of emotions through visualization.

I prefer to read the written word in it's original context; which of course the Quran is not in it's original context.
see Uthman[/quote]

The sad thing is that you really believe all of what you just wrote. I do thank you though for providing us with comedic relief.

I also admire your open mindedness and I should ask: Will you hold a seminar to teach the Islamic scholars what the Quran really means........they could use your expertise since you study the original context and all......[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] .......sorry I couldn't hold it in.

By saying what you said in the last line of your post, you again demonstrate your ignorance of basic information. Please...go learn something before making arguments. It might help and keep you from looking foolish.........well it may be too late for the foolish part but you get my point.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='577292' date='Oct 24 2007, 08:47 AM']Precisely. :D[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='577208' date='Oct 23 2007, 11:24 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Lawman ... repeat after me ...

[i][color="#008000"][center]"Muslims are not out to get you"

"Muslims are not under your bed"

"Muslims don't poison your food"[/i]

[img]http://www.mezquitadegranada.net/conferencefriday/graphics/muslim_kids_praying.gif[/img]

Kid: [i]"Daddy ... why is that white man foaming at the mouth"[/i]

[/center][/color]

..... Lawman should publish the 'Protocols of the Elders of Mecca'[/b][/size][/font] :mellow:[/quote]

[quote]"We -- with God's help -- call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson. The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it."[/quote]

Osama bin Laden,1998

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='577570' date='Oct 24 2007, 03:18 PM']Article on Islamaphobia... very interesting reading...

[url="http://www.cair.com/Issues/Islamophobia/Islamophobia.aspx"][url="http://www.cair.com/Issues/Islamophobia/Islamophobia.aspx"]http://www.cair.com/Issues/Islamophobia/Islamophobia.aspx[/url][/url][/quote]

I seen the link: www.[b]CAIR[/b].com/Issues.....

....and stopped right there.

[url="http://www.meforum.org/article/916"]CAIR[/url] was co-founded in 1994 by Ibrahim Hooper, Nihad Awad, and Omar Ahmad, all of whom had close ties to the Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP), which was established by senior [b]Hamas [/b]operative Mousa Abu Marzook and functioned as Hamas' public relations and recruitment arm in the United States.

[b]In 2007 CAIR became involved in the infamous "flying imams" lawsuit, a case that centered around six Muslim clerics aboard a November 2006 US Airways flight from Minneapolis to Phoenix. Shortly before takeoff, they began engaging in bizarre behaviors eerily reminiscent of those that had been used by the 9/11 hijackers: shouting slogans in Arabic; leaving their assigned seats to position themselves in different places; requesting seat belt extenders that they positioned on the floor, rather than using them to secure themselves. Responding to the concerns of alarmed passengers and the flight crew, authorities removed the imams from the plane. Soon thereafter the imams filed a lawsuit against US Airways, claiming that they had been removed from the flight for no reason other than anti-Muslim discrimination. It has also been reported that the imams plan to sue the passengers whose complaints resulted in their removal from the plane. [u]The lawyer for the imams is Omar T. Mohammedi, who as of 2006 was President of CAIR's New York chapter[/u].[/b]

Now for other groups to keep an eye on; don't worry, we are.

Of course there's [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.N.S.W.E.R"]ANSWER[/url].; but they are well known.

[b]Free Palestine Alliance (FPA)[/b]

Advocating "justice and liberation" for the people of "Palestine," this group depicts Israel as an oppressor nation that tramples on the civil and human rights of Palestinians, though in fact Palestinians in Israel enjoy more freedoms and civil rights protections than their Muslim counterparts in any Islamic nation on earth.

[b]Muslim Students Association (MSA)[/b]

This is a key lobbying organization for the Wahhabi sect of Islam. From its inception, MSA had close links with the extremist Muslim World League. Various MSA chapters' websites have featured not only Osama bin Laden's propaganda, but also publicity and recruiting campaigns for Wahhabi subversion of the Chechen struggle in Russia.

MSA also maintains strong ties to the Virginia-based World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY), established in 1972 and directed from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. WAMY's Virginia offices have been a central target of the U.S. government's post-9/11 investigation of Islamist groups suspected of funding terrorism.

MSA maintains a large presence at [b]ANSWER[/b]-sponsored demonstrations.

[b]Middle East Children’s Alliance [MECA] [/b]

Officially, MECA supports a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but their advocacy delegitimizes Israel and their spokespeople have joined rallies against a two-state solution.

MECA’s focus on the well-being of children allows them to appeal on a gut emotional level, and they blame all the suffering they describe on one source-Israel and the “Occupation.” Consider some of their positions:

“Support the resistance in Palestine, and make links with others who are fighting against the US occupation of Iraq, and against US imperialism around the world.
“An IDF soldier went three nights in a row into a Palestinian woman’s house and took out her underwear and peed on it.” Penny Rosenwasser
“Ask your [US Congressional] representatives to take a stand against the invasions in Gaza and to stop US Aid to Israel.”
Zionism is racism.
“Terrorism is the final stand of an occupied people.” Penny Rosenwasser
“Palestinians have been beaten, harrassed, murdered, humiliated for thirty years.” Barbara Lubin, February 20 2002“[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_Now"]Peace Now[/url] is not a peace movement.” Barbara Lubin, KPFA Radio, February 11 2002

USNBENGAL, there are many more I could list, but do you see a connection?

It's called the "Un-Holey Alliance" What does Ramsey Clark and Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman have in common?

[quote name='bengalrick' post='577539' date='Oct 24 2007, 02:18 PM'][img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/17/89748858_f8200d9608.jpg[/img]

:lol:

[img]http://themishmash.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/22/allah.jpg[/img]

:o[/quote]

BR,

I hear yeah.

But, I do want to comment on that guy with the sign; he does not know the scriptures.

The act of masturbation is not a sin; the bible does not discuss masturbation at all.

Some erringly point to Onan in(Gen. 38:9).

[quote]"And Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so it came about that when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground, in order not to give offspring to his brother"[/quote]

This is not about masturbation. It is about the failure of Onan to give children to Tamar, the widow of his brother, and fulfill his duty to raise offspring in his brother's name. By refusing his obligation, he sinned

Archived