Jesus vs Muhammad

Lawman

[quote]I seem to remember him quoting some radical Christian White Power websites in an effort to prove that the Holocaust wasn't nearly as bad as the Jews claim[/quote]

[i]Edgar J. Steele Author of "Defensive Racism".[/i]

[i]I don't buy into everything he puts out; you must of forgotten about the DISCLAIMER I placed to that affect.[/i]

[i]The discussion dwelved around [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Z%C3%BCndel"]Ernst Zundle[/url] and "Freedom of Speech"; he was accussed of "Hate Speech"' or what others like to refer to as "Thought Crime" in other countries and was railroaded out of the US (with the governments help). He now sit's in jail. My argument is that it should never happen under the First Ammendment.

But, it does and I am sure you have done your research and are aware of it. Unlike a sheep like me, who just follows the herd.[/i]

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='572742' date='Oct 18 2007, 07:45 PM']No they might just "solve" the equation:

Where x = xenophobia,
and y = you fucking foreigner religionists;
then z = is the zapping of the bombs we'll drop on your ass.[/quote]

[i]That's a good one Homer, [b]made it up [/b]yourself[/i]?

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='572754' date='Oct 18 2007, 08:00 PM']Yep.

You learn the difference between affect and effect yet?[/quote]

[i]Ok I admit, I am in denial.

How do these look[/i] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/26.gif[/img]

[quote name='Lawman' post='572726' date='Oct 18 2007, 08:54 PM'][i]BB,

First, thanks for some of your comments. I think you are deservingly due an explanation of my tactic.[/i]

[i]If I were to come out and state "x+y=z"; cynics would come out of the woodwork stating "bullshit,prove it".
What I do is throw out the proof first with my position of yes agree with points A & B, but not so much on C.

I will always present from a position I believe to be true, based on my own presuppositions.

In respect to that, I will also the cut and past method to counter an argument; which I percieve to be
taking out of context. When this is done, it is usaully done with malicious intent attacking the validity of christianity.

Of course we all know the primary culprit for such attacks is BJ. Now, of course he does it to promote his agenda and we all have agenda's, but when he does it, I believe he knows the true meaning of what he post and he is looking to see if he can be called on it. I am ready to oblige him.[/i]

[i]Lastly, I do this to invoke thought, for others to research on their own.[/i]
[i]For my argument that the Koran is not preserved (presented to Muhammad from God himself or the true Word of God), this is truly the only way. In a nutshell as to my first postings in this thread; I have Identified where in one verse the Koran says the Torah and the Bible ARE the words of God, because Allah gave it to them. But later on the Koran will contradict itself and say that they have been corrupted. This is known as abrogation:[/i]
[color="#000080"]1 : to abolish by authoritative action : annul
2 : to treat as nonexistent <abrogating their responsibilities> [/color]

[i]Imagine your in a classroom (college) and yourprofessor comes in and say's "hey,what we learned yesterday, forget about it, I have found something better" and he continues this practice throughout the year. Do you not think his words would be less credible over time. The Quran is replete with such abrogations.[/i]
[i]A God should be definitive from the get-go. What about Jesus? He confirmed the scriptures, not to replace them. additionally, the covenant for the Jews had ended and a new covenant with 'all of men' had begun. plus, one must understand the context of the Old testament.[/i]

[i]Most don't care for my methods, but I am more inclined to say it's my "words". Remember,[/i] "A lie is easier to swallow, beacause the truth comes witha big dose of reality".
[i]I do not wish harm on anyone and I do not feel that the war with "Radical Islamic Jihadist" (I wish people would get what I am actually saying right) cannot be soley won through warfare. The radicalism from the religon must be removed from within the religon itself by the moderates who wish to live in peace; amongst others.[/i]

[i]IKOTA, you MUST agree with this last notion. Actually,this is what I have been looking for from you. Presenting
an argument against me, providing information that moderates are taking true action and not merely giving lip-service. I know, it is hard to find an Adams, Jefferson, Madison or Franklin in Islam. I truly would like to see one.[/i]

[i]BB, TRUE Christianity is no threat to you, you have the choice"Free Will" to believe and accept as you wish. [/i][/quote]

Great material there Lawman.......just freaking great!!! I especially like the part about where you say you're "invoking thought" [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img].......

Oh and the part where you talk about context.......you're infamous for taking things out of context to further your argument so by calling anyone else out on that would make you a hypocrite.

And for the record, I am not a moderate Muslim.......I am a fundamentalist.........by being the best person I can be, helping who I can, not talking behind people's backs, standing up for justice etc......I am following the fundamental teachings of Islam. When you see people carrying out crimes in the name of Islam, they're not acting as a real Muslim would...........just as you are quick to point out to others that the persons who burned down the sacred place in Bean Counter's example are not Christians....you must apply that same logic to "muslims". You refuse to do so and that is symptomatic of the larger issue that keeps us from having a real discussion on anything in this part of the website. I have lost the ability to take you seriously as a result also.

[quote]And for the record, I am not a moderate Muslim.......I am a fundamentalist.........[/quote]
Sunni, Shia.......Druze :o

[quote]When you see people carrying out [b]crimes in the name of Islam[/b], they're not acting as a real Muslim[/quote]

[b]Please, describe those crimes.[/b] :mellow:

[quote]helping who I can, not talking behind people's backs, standing up for justice[/quote]

[i]Helping who? In what way? talking behind peoples's backs, standing up for justice[/i] :unsure:

[i]Please expound.[/i]

[quote name='IKOTA' post='572777' date='Oct 18 2007, 08:28 PM']Great material there Lawman.......just freaking great!!! I especially like the part about where you say you're "invoking thought" [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img].......

Oh and the part where you talk about context.......you're infamous for taking things out of context to further your argument so by calling anyone else out on that would make you a hypocrite.

[color="#FF0000"]And for the record, I am not a moderate Muslim.......I am a fundamentalist.........by being the best person I can be, helping who I can, not talking behind people's backs, standing up for justice etc......I am following the fundamental teachings of Islam. When you see people carrying out crimes in the name of Islam, they're not acting as a real Muslim would...........just as you are quick to point out to others that the persons who burned down the sacred place in Bean Counter's example are not Christians....you must apply that same logic to "muslims".[/color] You refuse to do so and that is symptomatic of the larger issue that keeps us from having a real discussion on anything in this part of the website. I have lost the ability to take you seriously as a result also.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]

[quote name='IKOTA' post='572777' date='Oct 19 2007, 01:28 AM']Great material there Lawman.......just freaking great!!! I especially like the part about where you say you're "invoking thought" [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img].......

And for the record, I am not a moderate Muslim.......I am a fundamentalist.........by being the best person I can be, helping who I can, not talking behind people's backs, standing up for justice etc......I am following the fundamental teachings of Islam. When you see people carrying out crimes in the name of Islam, they're not acting as a real Muslim would...........just as you are quick to point out to others that the persons who burned down the sacred place in Bean Counter's example are not Christians....you must apply that same logic to "muslims". You refuse to do so and that is symptomatic of the larger issue that keeps us from having a real discussion on anything in this part of the website. I have lost the ability to take you seriously as a result also.[/quote]

[img]http://www.unicitynetwork.com.sg/recognition/applause.jpg[/img]

[quote]With [b]Christians praying for rapture [/b]and Islamic Jihad, or what the fuck ever, we don't stand much of a chance.[/quote]

[quote name='Lawman' post='572740' date='Oct 18 2007, 07:44 PM']:lol:[i] I guess this is what you meant as the Christian threat.[/i] :lol:[/quote]

Actually yes, that's part of their threat to me. A lot of Christians seem hellbent on making Armageddon a self fulfilling prophecy and speak with glee about the coming rapture.

The more immediate threat though, is you (by you I mean Christians in general) want to impose your beliefs on everyone and will do it politically whenever you can. You want the ten commandments in courtrooms, you want prayer and "intelligent design" taught in the classroom, you want to close strip clubs in Ohio :angry: , you vote for people based solely on their stance on abortion, you want (and get) tax exempt status on your churches. You see yourselves as the "good people" and the rest of us as heathens. All based on what? The Bible.

Anyone who uses the brain Darwin gave them can clearly see the Bible is a book of fairy tales. The hoops you have to jump through to try to justify the Bible as "truth" are comical. You'll argue that "this" passage is the word of God, but "that" passage is allegory. You will interpret scripture to suit your agenda. From what I've seen, this is true of all religions.

I don't claim that there is no supreme being. I have no way of knowing if there is or not, or even what that means. Neither do you. You have chosen to believe whatever it is that you believe. That's fine as long as you don't force your beliefs on the rest of us. One of your major duties is to "spread the word of God". In other words, scare, strongarm, or brainwash as many people as possible to believe the same bullshit fairytales that you believe. Then your little club can rule the world. Just like Islam. You're all peas in a pod arguing about shit that logic says can't be true.

I pray for the end of organised religion. (pun intended) Unfortunately I still find myself voting Republican every election because democrats have lost their fucking minds. You are all fucking up the world for no good reason. Logic and reason apparently has no place in the world anymore. <_<

fuckin' religion

<_<

[quote name='IKOTA' post='572827' date='Oct 18 2007, 09:42 PM']Wow....... just wow[/quote]

[i]What? Sunni, Shia and Druz all can claim to be Fundamentalist; as can members of al qaida.[/i]

[quote]When you see people carrying out crimes in the name of Islam, they're not acting as a real Muslim would...........[/quote]

[i]I am asking what crimes you are alluding to, you are being vague. Please expound.[/i]

[quote]by being the best person I can be, helping who I can, not talking behind people's backs, standing up for justice[/quote]

[i]Yes, those are a few noble characteristics which all should embrace, however this is incomplete. Standing-up for what kind of justice?[/i] [i]Please expound.[/i]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='573000' date='Oct 19 2007, 03:24 AM']Actually yes, that's part of their threat to me. A lot of Christians seem hellbent on making Armageddon a self fulfilling prophecy and speak with glee about the coming rapture.

The more immediate threat though, is you (by you I mean Christians in general) want to impose your beliefs on everyone and will do it politically whenever you can. You want the ten commandments in courtrooms, you want prayer and "intelligent design" taught in the classroom, you want to close strip clubs in Ohio :angry: , you vote for people based solely on their stance on abortion, you want (and get) tax exempt status on your churches. You see yourselves as the "good people" and the rest of us as heathens. All based on what? The Bible.

Anyone who uses the brain Darwin gave them can clearly see the Bible is a book of fairy tales. The hoops you have to jump through to try to justify the Bible as "truth" are comical. You'll argue that "this" passage is the word of God, but "that" passage is allegory. You will interpret scripture to suit your agenda. From what I've seen, this is true of all religions.

I don't claim that there is no supreme being. I have no way of knowing if there is or not, or even what that means. Neither do you. You have chosen to believe whatever it is that you believe. That's fine as long as you don't force your beliefs on the rest of us. One of your major duties is to "spread the word of God". In other words, scare, strongarm, or brainwash as many people as possible to believe the same bullshit fairytales that you believe. Then your little club can rule the world. Just like Islam. You're all peas in a pod arguing about shit that logic says can't be true.

I pray for the end of organised religion. (pun intended) Unfortunately I still find myself voting Republican every election because democrats have lost their fucking minds. You are all fucking up the world for no good reason. Logic and reason apparently has no place in the world anymore. <_<
fuckin' religion
<_<[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img]

[quote name='Lawman' post='573012' date='Oct 19 2007, 08:16 AM'][i]What? Sunni, Shia and Druz all can claim to be Fundamentalist; as can members of al qaida.[/i]
[i]I am asking what crimes you are alluding to, you are being vague. Please expound.[/i]
[i]Yes, those are a few noble characteristics which all should embrace, however this is incomplete. Standing-up for what kind of justice?[/i] [i]Please expound.[/i][/quote]

At night, I dress up in a tight leather outfit and have a cape which allows me to fly. Then I put on something over my eyes which gives me vision where I can see anyone in distress and I go and save them.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='573148' date='Oct 19 2007, 11:33 AM']At night, I dress up in a tight leather outfit and have a cape which allows me to fly. Then I put on something over my eyes which gives me vision where I can see anyone in distress and I go and save them.[/quote]

[b]copy and paste threads too :ninja:[/b]

Lawman, you like movies, right? You quoted a movie to me before. I've got a movie quote for you.

[center][img]http://mural.uv.es/inaber/brandonew.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote]" I've seen horrors...horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that...But
you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means.
Horror. Horror has a face...And you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared.
They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces...Seems a thousand centuries ago...We went into a camp to innoculate the children.
We left the camp after we had innoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went
back there and they had come and hacked off every innoculated arm. There they were in a pile...A pile of little arms. And I remember...I...I...I cried...
I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want
to forget. And then I realized...like I was shot...Like I was shot with a diamond...a diamond bullet right through my forehead...And I thought:
My God...the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were
stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters...These were men...trained cadres...these men who fought with
their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love...but they had the strength...the strength...to do that. If I had ten
divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral...and at the same time who are able to
utilize their primordal instincts to kill without feeling...without passion...without judgement...without judgement. Because it's judgement that
defeats us. "

-Colonel Kurtz, Apocalypse Now[/quote]

I can just picture you sitting in your hooch down in Gitmo, with the Lynndie England Fathead hanging on the wall, rubbing that bald, sweaty head of yours, spiraling further and further down the path to your own personal Heart of Darkness.

Every time I read a post of yours, I think, "The horror. The horror..."

[quote name='IKOTA' post='573148' date='Oct 19 2007, 11:33 AM']At night, I dress up in a tight leather outfit and have a cape which allows me to fly. Then I put on something over my eyes which gives me vision where I can see anyone in distress and I go and save them.[/quote]

This post kind of turned me on.....creepy. :ninja:

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA v2.0' post='573203' date='Oct 19 2007, 12:57 PM']Lawman, you like movies, right? You quoted a movie to me before. I've got a movie quote for you.

[center][img]http://mural.uv.es/inaber/brandonew.jpg[/img][/center]

I can just picture you sitting in your hooch down in Gitmo, with the Lynndie England Fathead hanging on the wall, rubbing that bald, sweaty head of yours, spiraling further and further down the path to your own personal Heart of Darkness.

Every time I read a post of yours, I think, "The horror. The horror..."[/quote]

Now dammit... that was a good one LoyalFan...

[quote]Actually yes, that's part of their threat to me. A lot of Christians [b]seem hellbent on making Armageddon a self fulfilling prophecy [/b]and speak with glee about the coming rapture.[/quote]

[i]Last I looked, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was NOT Christian.[/i] [i]Noone knows when that (Rapture) will happen. Now, if you are speaking in the terms of the 2nd Coming of Christ; that is not a bad thing. Death, disease and ills of man will cease to exist.[/i]

[quote]The more immediate threat though, is you (by you I mean Christians in general) want to impose your beliefs on everyone and will do it politically whenever you can. You want the ten commandments in courtrooms, you want prayer and "intelligent design" taught in the classroom, you want to close strip clubs in Ohio , you vote for people based solely on their stance on abortion, you want (and get) tax exempt status on your churches. You see yourselves as the "good people" and the rest of us as heathens. All based on what? The Bible.

I don't claim that there is no supreme being. I have no way of knowing if there is or not, or even what that means. Neither do you. You have chosen to believe whatever it is that you believe. That's fine as long as you don't force your beliefs on the rest of us. One of your major duties is to "spread the word of God". In other words, scare, strongarm, or brainwash as many people as possible to believe the same bullshit fairytales that you believe. Then your little club can rule the world. Just like Islam. You're all peas in a pod arguing about shit that logic says can't be true.[/quote]

[i]Addressing the first paragraph; I think your primary bitch about christians is their attempt to close of a tittie-bar[/i]. :lol:

Now, I will be the first to protest any attempt to formulate a Church of the United States. Our fore-fathers, wise as the were, established that there will be a seperation between church and state; even though a majority of them were influenced by judeo-christian principles. Our enemies know this and will use this to their advantage by attempting to implement sharia law; soft probes have already been conducted and identified.

[i]The ten commandments, if you look closely, if followed by all, would lead to better life for all. You cannot argue against that. No Adultery, coveting,, murder etc..

You say us christians see yourselves as "good people" and the rest of us as heathens. If some so-called christians have made you feel that way, then they are wrong. I am not talking about ones position on an issue. I am anti-abortion to a degree; I feel for some it has been used as a contraception and convienence. Where is the individual responsibility? Of course, you have rape cases and that should be left up to the decision of the victim. My question on this issue is "Why does the unborn not have a say in the matter?".[/i]

[quote]You say their are fairytales in the bible; some stories are true and happened while others are parables. Understanding the context of when something is said is just as important as to what is being said. People confusse this. I have covered the historical record of the bible extensively. Their are manuscripts which support the bible like the Dead Sea Scrolls and historical secularist have document events that confirms what the bible says.[/quote]

[i]Your agnostic and that's fine, it's your choice, in christianity we call this "free will". You have the choice to believe in god or not, unlike in Islam where"There is no compulson inreligon, there is only truth" (actually this line is fine if left alone, but a couple verses later it is aberogated.)

The message of Christianity is to promote what Christ said and did; some fail in this endeavor. The point of this thread to show the parrallel differences between Jesus and Muhhamad.

I will be continueing shortly....[/i]

Archived