Jesus vs Muhammad

Lawman

[quote name='IKOTA' post='573148' date='Oct 19 2007, 11:33 AM']At night, I dress up in a tight leather outfit and have a cape which allows me to fly. Then I put on something over my eyes which gives me vision where I can see anyone in distress and I go and save them.[/quote]

I knew it was you!

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='573240' date='Oct 19 2007, 01:42 PM']fixt ;)[/quote]

[i]Still waiting for your contribution of any revelant information.[/i]

[img]http://tokyopia.com/tk/tkphotos/archives/1109169480-SnickersAd.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Lawman' post='573248' date='Oct 19 2007, 06:53 PM'][i]Still waiting for your contribution of any revelant information.[/i]

[img]http://tokyopia.com/tk/tkphotos/archives/1109169480-SnickersAd.jpg[/img][/quote]
You mean if I put some knowledge in italics and a blue font you would actually read and learn something?

Didn't think so...

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='573000' date='Oct 19 2007, 03:24 AM']Actually yes, that's part of their threat to me. A lot of Christians seem hellbent on making Armageddon a self fulfilling prophecy and speak with glee about the coming rapture.

The more immediate threat though, is you (by you I mean Christians in general) want to impose your beliefs on everyone and will do it politically whenever you can. You want the ten commandments in courtrooms, you want prayer and "intelligent design" taught in the classroom, you want to close strip clubs in Ohio :angry: , you vote for people based solely on their stance on abortion, you want (and get) tax exempt status on your churches. You see yourselves as the "good people" and the rest of us as heathens. All based on what? The Bible.

Anyone who uses the brain Darwin gave them can clearly see the Bible is a book of fairy tales. The hoops you have to jump through to try to justify the Bible as "truth" are comical. You'll argue that "this" passage is the word of God, but "that" passage is allegory. You will interpret scripture to suit your agenda. From what I've seen, this is true of all religions.

I don't claim that there is no supreme being. I have no way of knowing if there is or not, or even what that means. Neither do you. You have chosen to believe whatever it is that you believe. That's fine as long as you don't force your beliefs on the rest of us. One of your major duties is to "spread the word of God". In other words, scare, strongarm, or brainwash as many people as possible to believe the same bullshit fairytales that you believe. Then your little club can rule the world. Just like Islam. You're all peas in a pod arguing about shit that logic says can't be true.

I pray for the end of organised religion. (pun intended) Unfortunately I still find myself voting Republican every election because democrats have lost their fucking minds. You are all fucking up the world for no good reason. Logic and reason apparently has no place in the world anymore. <_<

fuckin' religion

<_<[/quote]

I cant say Ive ever met a Christian that is hellbent on making the rapture come to fruition, that would be dumb of them as God works on his time not ours.

As to the "imposing ones beliefs" ..

1.) That isnt anything that isnt being done from the otherside of the coin either, meaning how many times do we see threads in here saying "you christians are wrong..dumb..magic believers... ect ect.."

2.) You have to understand that a. we are told that we are to spread the word and b. if we believe this to be truth shouldnt we share that truth? You still have free will to believe it or not. It is therefore not possible to impose beliefs, just present them.

3.) We want prayer in the classrooms because it used to be there, YOU took it out. The 10 commandments used to be there, YOU took it out. Is there no compramise where all faiths and those that dont have can be respected? YOU simply dont want that comprmise, its "no prayer in schools" period.

4.) I never attempted to bring down a strip club, and dont know the details of that, but I'd imagine it's location might be the issue. Is it near a school?

5.) No "good people" vs "not good people" isnt the issue at all, its those who believe in sin vs those who think it doest exist. (and by the way, were ALL sinners)

6.) Anyone uses the brain God gave them, and Darwin evolved, can see the bible is a great book that portions of are literal and portions of are not. MOST PEOPLE DONT STUDY IT TO KNOW WHICH ARE WHICH, ITS A ALL OR NOTHING. Thus any truths that have to be jumped through are a fallacy, and completely misunderstood by those who dont do the work to know. Yes there are people who interpret to suit their agenda, and there are those who are misunderstanding in their interpratations that think it fits their agenda. (which is why both the "left" and "right" are wrong depending on the issue)

Again, Im not forcing anyone to believe anything, you make that choice. But that also involves your not forcing anyone to believe as you do. This isnt about that, this is about the persuit of the truth.

Major duites of spreading the word is not about strongarmed or scare tatics, its about presenting what we precieve to be the truth and your decision if you agree or not. WE CANT FORCE ANYONE TO BELIEVE THIS IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

Backer I like you alot, but take a step back here and look at how insulting and hate filled this post is, in which you accuse xtains of doing, that you and your ilk are extreamly guilty of... words like "fairty tales, strong arm, brainwash" are all completely untrue and extreamly insulting. Are there those who do that? Of course, is that the majority, I dont think so unless you believe what the media tells you. And the ones who do do that are not going about it in the manner which is prescribed, and God will deal with them for it.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='573121' date='Oct 19 2007, 11:02 AM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img][/quote]

Now who's the sheep?

Jamie, I like you a lot too.

I apologize for insulting you, and the other Christians on the board. This is the one topic that I seem to lose all tact when discussing it. In the future if I decide to chime in on these threads, I'll try to do it without insults and painting with such a broad brush. If I can't do that, I'll try to just stay out of the discussion.

Sorry.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/6.gif[/img]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='573283' date='Oct 19 2007, 02:53 PM']Jamie, I like you a lot too.

I apologize for insulting you, and the other Christians on the board. This is the one topic that I seem to lose all tact when discussing it. In the future if I decide to chime in on these threads, I'll try to do it without insults and painting with such a broad brush. If I can't do that, I'll try to just stay out of the discussion.

Sorry.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//6.gif[/img][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//6.gif[/img]

I love ya you old (or should I say distinguished ^_^ ) dog you.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='573286' date='Oct 19 2007, 02:57 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//6.gif[/img]

I love ya you old (or should I say distinguished ^_^ ) dog you.[/quote]

I still believe what I said though, I just shouldn't have said it. At least not the way I said it. ^_^

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='573207' date='Oct 19 2007, 02:32 PM']This post kind of turned me on.....creepy. :ninja:[/quote]

Dude.........................I'm a dude.

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='573221' date='Oct 19 2007, 02:54 PM']I knew it was you!

[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] .......that is some funny shit there....I am curious as to how you found such a thing, or has it been in your favorites for some time and the timing is right now to bust it out......[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

[quote name='IKOTA' post='573337' date='Oct 19 2007, 03:53 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] .......that is some funny shit there....I am curious as to how you found such a thing, or has it been in your favorites for some time and the timing is right now to bust it out......[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/quote]

I searched 'IKOTA superhero' on YouTube and it was the first result.

Actually, #22 showed me this a couple months ago, along with the Desi version of "Thriller," also a must-see.

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='573343' date='Oct 19 2007, 04:03 PM']I searched 'IKOTA superhero' on YouTube and it was the first result.

Actually, #22 showed me this a couple months ago, along with the [color="#FF0000"]Desi version of "Thriller," also a must-see.[/color][/quote]

I love that. :lol:

Muli, Muli, Ma :dance:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='573252' date='Oct 19 2007, 02:00 PM']You mean if I put some knowledge in italics and a blue font you would actually read and learn something?

Didn't think so...[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='573353' date='Oct 19 2007, 04:14 PM'][center][img]http://www.seancoon.org/wp-content/postimages/the-message.jpg[/img]

[gVideo]-3932892888105534903[/gVideo]

[color="#008000"][i](full 3 hr movie)[/i][/center][/color][/quote]

[b]hey BJ, you watched the movie i told you about [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/36.gif[/img][/b]

[quote]I first spoke up for you because I thought it important that you get the chance to have your say also. It was pointed out to me (Thanks WhodeyUK) that I needed to look back and learn what was going on here.[/quote]

I just caught this. My intent from the outset has to engage IKOTA on Islam. I do not hate Muslims as implied by others. I have attempted to bring to light the claims of Islam itself and prove that it is actually a politically ideology
cloaked as areligon. I have a feeling you have not done enough research to discover what is really going on.
That's ok.

I have read the Quran (as translated by [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmaduke_Pickthall"]Mohhamad Marmaduke Pickthal [/url] and Hadiths (crazy stuff in those), but what is most compelling to me were the writings of Muhammad ibn [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Jarir_al-Tabari"]Jarir al-Tabari[/url] and [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahih_Bukhari"]Sahih al-Bukhari[/url].

Now upon further review; I see what actually happened with Ayesha.

From [quote]Surah:2.223 Your wives are a tilth for you to be cultivated in any way desired.[/quote]

From [quote]Bukhari,Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268: "The Prophet used to visit (had sex with) all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number. Prophet was given the sexual strength of thirty men."[/quote]

65.4 You can marry (and divorce) little girls who have not yet reached menstruation age.

[b]Thighing is defined by Islamic scholar Khomeini in "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 as follows:

"Thighing is a means for an adult male to enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her."[/b]

Initially, I thought he had prematurely ejaculated; causing an embarassing situation.

A committee of muslim [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulema"]Ulema[/url] answered the question:

[quote]"the Prophet, the peace of Allah be upon him, practiced "thighing" of Aisha - the mother of believers - may Allah be pleased with her."[/quote]

[b]Muhammad[/b]

My take on Muhammad; he started out on the right foot preaching the peaceful teachings of Jesus. But, the problem is
thatpeople did not take him seriously. He was mocked and laughed and things were so bad he was unable to convert his family. he was raised by his uncle (Abu Talib). The Meccans got sick and tired of him; so in fearfor his life he left for Medina.

He changes some rules (scripture)to accomadate the local arabs and all of a sudden he and Islam are a hit.
Of course, there will be plenty of blood shed; yes, just like in the Old Testament but not in the New Testament;
which actually came centuries beefore Islam.

The Quran was only given to Muhhamad; from allah via Gabriel. In the Old Testament, God's voice could be heard (three times) in the presence of a group of people.

Most Americans have a benignly positive attitude toward religion, but this [b]partiality allied with political correctness is blinding us[/b], keeping us from asking reasonable questions. Some may think I am foolish, but I am not afraid to ask those hard questions.

Without the benefit of knowing, what WhodeyUK showed you. What can I say?

For the record, all I told USN...

He got on some of us for jumping in your shit immediately in some thread. I just let him know that we were doing so based upon a long history of your posts, not just the one thread he happened to be reading.

And after a short time, you did enough to explain our actions all by yourself. I'll leave it at that. I'm really bored with debating any of this stuff with you.

And the Theatre of the Absurd resumes....

[quote]I have attempted to bring to light the claims of Islam itself and prove that it is actually a politically ideology
cloaked as areligon.[/quote]

If Islam were a political ideology, then why are you one a one-man campaign to save the US from the imposition of sharia law? Is sharia law based upon religion or upon political ideology? If your answer is religion, then wouldn't that confer the same imprimatur upon Islam? If it is political ideology, then why isolate sharia law as a great danger, when, in fact, as all political ideologies are, it is simply the shared view of a group of people? If that shared view offends you, or if you see it as dangerous, then why in the world would you think that a religious counterattack would have any kind of effect upon people supporting a body of positive law built by a non-religious tradition?

From the Book of Homer Rice, chapter 10, verse 23: "...all this is moot because you are as crazy as a coot."

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='576402' date='Oct 22 2007, 10:33 PM']And the Theatre of the Absurd resumes....

If Islam were a political ideology, then why are you one a one-man campaign to save the US from the imposition of sharia law? Is sharia law based upon religion or upon political ideology? If your answer is religion, then wouldn't that confer the same imprimatur upon Islam? If it is political ideology, then why isolate sharia law as a great danger, when, in fact, as all political ideologies are, it is simply the shared view of a group of people? If that shared view offends you, or if you see it as dangerous, then why in the world would you think that a religious counterattack would have any kind of effect upon people supporting a body of positive law built by a non-religious tradition?

From the Book of Homer Rice, chapter 10, verse 23: [b]"...all this is moot because you are as crazy as a coot."[/b][/quote]

In other news, there are clouds in the sky and fish in the oceans........

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='576395' date='Oct 22 2007, 08:32 PM']For the record, all I told USN...

And after a short time, you did enough to explain our actions all by yourself. I'll leave it at that. [b]I'm really bored with debating any of this stuff with you.[/b][/quote]

[i]That is my contention; you have never done so.[/i]

[quote]Is sharia law based upon religion or upon political ideology?[/quote]

That's the problem with your argument; you are attempting to seperate the two. My contention is that it is a political ideology intertwined into a religon. It's really a simple concept.

I would like to know, what our muslim posters perception of heaven is?

In sharia law; slavery is permitted.

Muslim men were allowed to have sex anytime with females slaves - Sura 4:3, 4:29, 33:49.

Slaves are as helpless before their masters as idols are before God - Sura 16:77

According to Islam, a Muslim could not be put to death for murdering a slave.

Islam allows Muslims to make slaves out of anyone who is captured during war.

Islam commands that drinkers and gamblers should be whipped; what no rehab.

Surah 4:34 . . . If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, [b]then hit them[/b]. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them.

In Saudia Arabia, women are not allowed to drive cars.

A womens testimony is only worth half of that of a man's.

Surah 5:45 And We ordained therein for them: Life for life, [b]eye for eye[/b], nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth and wounds equal for equal. But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it shall be for him an expiation. And whosoever does not judge by that which Allah has revealed, such are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers . . .) No forgiveness and only retribution. A thief will have his hands cut off.

Apostasy - Some people . . . came to the Prophet and embraced Islam . . . [T]hey turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away . . . [b]The Prophet [/b]ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they died. (Bukhari, Punishments, no. 6802).Nice guy.

Death is usually the results of homosexual activity. Iran adopted this law in 1991.

Islam orders unmarried fornicators to be whipped and adulterers to be stoned to death.

Islam orders death for Muslim and possible death for non—Muslim critics of Muhammad and the Quran and even sharia itself. In other words, do not question anything.

Islam commands offensive and aggressive and unjust jihad. Yes, apologist will state that we are taking jihad out of context and it simply means "personal struggles".

Simply put, sharia law is in stark contrast to democracy. I say, no thanks.

[quote]It's really a simple concept.[/quote]
So is this, courtesy of E.A. Poe:

Gaily bedight,
A gallant knight
In sunshine and in shadow,
Had journeyed long,
Singing a song,
In search of El Dorado.

But he grew old --
This knight so bold --
And -- o'er his heart a shadow
Fell as he found
No spot of ground
That looked like El Dorado.

And, as his strength
Failed him at length,
He met a pilgrim shadow --
"Shadow," said he,
"Where can it be --
This land of El Dorado?"

"Over the Mountains
Of the Moon,
Down the Valley of the Shadow,
Ride, boldly ride,"
The shade replied --
"If you seek for El Dorado."

Lawman, please do not direct any ire toward WhoDeyUK or anyone else on MY behalf.

It was simply pointed out to me that it might help for me to do a little research on the history of your/all the postings that have gone on in this forum.

I did this and feel that you are NOT trying to engage any reasonable discourse whatsoever.

If you call this trying to engage ANYONE on ANYTHING reasonably, then might I suggest a step back in time... the Spanish Inquisition would LOVE to have someone as reasonable as you. You'd give Tourqemada a chubby.

I have studied the Quran also, and the meanings you derive are NOT the meanings I derive. If you think that Christians of the same time frame did NOT have the same practices as Muslims, you are sorely mistaken.

I just don't understand the UN-christianlike way you are acting/going about this.

God Bless.

Archived