Navy Sinks Notre Dung

Wow, you've sunk to a new low when your once proud, storied program loses to one of the acadamies, whom have exactly ZERO NFL-bound players!
And I LOVE IT!
Haha Charlie Weiss...go eat some more doughnuts and compare man-boob sizes with Bill Parcells!

[quote name='oldschooler' post='584258' date='Nov 3 2007, 10:47 PM']And here`s hoping that MSU pulls out the upset over that team up North ![/quote]
Among the people I hate most in this world... are those who attempt to count out meatchicken before the last down is played <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

FUCK.

I put my fist through the wall of my new house several years ago when Chris Perry (in his pre Mr. Glass days) ran 50+ times against MSU to ensure the victory. Thanks for reminding me of that game <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

I hate those fuckers :shakesfist:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='584262' date='Nov 3 2007, 10:54 PM']Wow, you've sunk to a new low when your once proud, storied program loses to one of the acadamies, whom have exactly ZERO NFL-bound players!
And I LOVE IT!
Haha Charlie Weiss...go eat some more doughnuts and compare man-boob sizes with Thurman Munster![/quote]
x2

:ninja:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='584263' date='Nov 3 2007, 06:02 PM']Among the people I hate most in this world... are those who attempt to count out meatchicken before the last down is played <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

FUCK.

I put my fist through the wall of my new house several years ago when Chris Perry (in his pre Mr. Glass days) ran 50+ times against MSU to ensure the victory. Thanks for reminding me of that game <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

I hate those fuckers :shakesfist:[/quote]

-_-

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='584263' date='Nov 3 2007, 05:02 PM']Among the people I hate most in this world... are those who attempt to count out meatchicken before the last down is played <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

FUCK.

x2

:ninja:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tits McGee.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='584263' date='Nov 3 2007, 07:02 PM']I put my fist through the wall of my new house several years ago when Chris Perry (in his pre Mr. Glass days) ran 50+ times against MSU to ensure the victory.[/quote]
Chris Perry can play more then 50 downs in a season?

Fuck...we got screwed.

[quote name='JC' post='584362' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:08 AM']Chris Perry can play more then 50 downs in a season?

Fuck...we got screwed.[/quote]

Hard to believe, I know...

[quote]Also a skilled blocker, and his durability showed in '03 as he pounded Michigan State for 51 carries (gaining 219 yards) ...[/quote]
[url="http://www.bengals.com/team/player.asp?player_id=37"]http://www.bengals.com/team/player.asp?player_id=37[/url]

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='584400' date='Nov 4 2007, 07:02 AM']Its always in osu's interest for Michigan to be in the top 10 when the buckeyes kick their ass.[/quote]

It doesn`t matter what that team up North is ranked.
Ohio State controls their own destiny.

And I always root against that team up North.

Oh and I wasn`t counting that team up North out yesterday.
I said I was hoping MSU would pull off the upset. Obviously
they didn`t though . . .

[quote name='oldschooler' post='584443' date='Nov 4 2007, 03:30 PM']It doesn`t matter what that team up North is ranked.
Ohio State controls their own destiny.

they didn`t though . . .[/quote]
I was thinking the same as you yesterday, I just don't even like to jinx any apparent loss. Those fuckers just always seem to pull off the victory when it seems most unlikely, so I usually just pretend not to notice until the game is over. My stupid superstition. Which of course rarely works. Or at least not often enough for my tastes.

Oh well, Mr Sweater Vest will be ready for them once again in two weeks, no doubt. B)

[quote name='oldschooler' post='584443' date='Nov 4 2007, 10:30 AM']It doesn`t matter what that team up North is ranked.
[b]Ohio State controls their own destiny. [/b]

they didn`t though . . .[/quote]

this year, yes. But not always.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='584263' date='Nov 3 2007, 06:02 PM'][color="#FF0000"]Among the people I hate most in this world... are those who attempt to count out meatchicken before the last down is played [/color]<_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

FUCK.

x2

:ninja:[/quote]

My brother was doing this tonight, I just said to him "Tim Biakabutuka"

Archived