Fuck this team

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='585713' date='Nov 4 2007, 05:25 PM']It is obvious that the offense is just as bad as our defense no matter how many injuries our defense has had..Our offense can't score at all...McFadden would look awfully nice in stripes next year..[/quote]

There are no real problems with the offense..I'm not worried about them because there is hope (Henry, Irons, Perry, Fat Willie). The problem they have is that they cannot get on the field. Did you check the time of possesion today...24:18 to 35:42 (the 28th worst offense in the league)

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='585729' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:28 PM']You have to be kidding me. I'll completely quit watching football if they don't draft defense.

ESPECIALLY another running back. Rudi sucks but is still under contract, Watson has been good and is under contract still, Perry is still under contract and only 25, and Irons was just picked last year in the 2nd round. It would be beyond retarded to draft McFadden. I would likely beat the shit out of my television if this were to happen.

Wow your a cool guy[/quote]

this is the vent thread correct? im pretty sure i read that at the top. im venting on the shitty fans. if you dont like it then dont read in the thread. its better to be a cool guy than a douchebag.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='585734' date='Nov 4 2007, 05:29 PM']Look at a team like the Titans. They have no receivers on the same level as our backups. Vince Young is still young and inexperienced and isn't having that good of a year. Defensively a few studs but nothing special. And they're fucking 6-2.

It's just mind blowing[/quote]

Sayin' Keith Bullock isn't special?

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='585737' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:30 PM']this is the vent thread correct? im pretty sure i read that at the top. im venting on the shitty fans. if you dont like it then dont read in the thread. its better to be a cool guy than a douchebag.[/quote]
What I was saying cock bag is that what do the fans have to do with this team being fucking horrible? We are venting about the team and you chime in with some shit about the lame fans, which really you are the lamest if you are not royally fucking pissed about the what is going on.

[quote name='BengalsNYC' post='585738' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:30 PM']Sayin' Keith Bullock isn't special?[/quote]
I actually don't think he played today. He was listed as questionable I don't know if he started or not.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='585640' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:09 PM']x2. Let's just go straight to the draft....

A good first step would be to fire both coordinators now. Why wait? Both HAVE to go.[/quote]

I dosent matter who you have coaching these sorry ass defensive players. Most of these guys probably wouldnt be on any other roster. They need to start over practically from scratch with this defense

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='585741' date='Nov 4 2007, 05:31 PM']Did you miss the part about "a few studs"? That's one of the guys I was referring too[/quote]

My mistake. They have some playmakers over there, we have none. This is as bad a Bengal defense as I can remember watching. There is a laundry list of problems. It's unbelievably bad right now w/ no signs of turning around.

i love how we kneel the ball whenever we think someone has gone offsides. Every other team in the entire nfl knows that its a free play, we with our stupid ass coaching think we should just end the play. Marvin lewis a moron and i know he wont get fired because theres 2 many morons out there that worship him because he has had a few 8-8 season and an 11-5 season. but still hasnt accomplished anything

[quote name='BengalMatt' post='585507' date='Nov 4 2007, 03:52 PM']Dont let the door hit your black ass on the way out! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Im am so tired of this piece of shit making rasict comments every week....
mods please make sure this fucker stays banned for a while.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='585771' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:42 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Im am so tired of this piece of shit making rasict comments every week....
mods please make sure this fucker stays banned for a while.[/b][/color][/quote]

ya the black ass was not necessary. i think hes just pissed so i dont think its too racist but still shouldnt be said.

[quote name='bengals8580' post='585775' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:44 PM']ya the black ass was not necessary. i think hes just pissed so i dont think its too racist but still shouldnt be said.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]No, he says racist shit like that after every loss.[/b][/color]

[quote name='BengalRep85-9' post='585758' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:37 PM']Is it time to start dusting off the paper bags and getting them ready for the cards game??[/quote]

because of one bad half season?????? I am dissapointed as anyone else, but people around here are acting like we're headed for our 5th straight 0-16 season.

[quote name='sneaky' post='585777' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:45 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]No, he says racist shit like that after every loss.[/b][/color][/quote]

ah, i didnt know that..well that shit shouldnt b tolerated. fuck that....who was he referring to btw? chad or marvin?

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='585778' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:46 PM']because of one bad half season?????? I am dissapointed as anyone else, but people around here are acting like we're headed for our 5th straight 0-16 season.[/quote]
No I think it's because everybody thought we would at least be in the playoffs, and now we are among the worst teams in the NFL with no signs of improvement.

We didn't expect this, and that's why is sucks so much.

[quote name='bengals8580' post='585784' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:49 PM']ah, i didnt know that..well that shit shouldnt b tolerated. fuck that....who was he referring to btw? chad or marvin?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I think Marvin.....the dumbass actually believes Lewis' job is in jeopardy.[/b][/color]

[quote name='bengals8580' post='585791' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:52 PM']as much as id like to see all new coaches...i believe there is no chance marvin is gone. i personally would like him fired, but i dont think it will happen[/quote]
I agree....

I think Chuck is gone for sure next season though. I mean how many chances can one guy have. Brat will probably stay though.

Lap asked Lewis about the Lynch run at the end and how the players missed tackles.
Marvin answered " it was ridiculous" .. even Marvin cant mask these sorry ass excuses for players anymore..
They dont even try and wrap around or put a lick on someone..
They quit plain and simple.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='585797' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:54 PM']I agree....

[b]I think Chuck is gone for sure next season though.[/b] I mean how many chances can one guy have. Brat will probably stay though.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//32.gif[/img]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Keep that on the low.[/b][/color]

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='585804' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:58 PM']Lap asked Lewis about the Lynch run at the end and how the players missed tackles.
Marvin answered " [b]it was ridiculous[/b]" .. even Marvin cant mask these sorry ass excuses for players anymore..
They dont even try and wrap around or put a lick on someone..
They quit plain and simple.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='sneaky' post='585807' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:58 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//32.gif[/img]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Keep that on the low.[/b][/color][/quote]
:lol:

I don't know how that man sleeps at night. I am embarrassed for him. He is probably the worst DC in the NFL, and has been for the last 2 or 3 season. He should just fire himself and save the humiliation.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='585797' date='Nov 4 2007, 09:54 PM']I think Chuck is gone for sure next season though. I mean how many chances can one guy have.[/quote]

So many that I don't reckon he'll be gone.

He'll pull the "injured players" defense. Which will be the first defense he's ever tried that actually worked.
VB

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='585778' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:46 PM']because of one bad half season?????? I am dissapointed as anyone else, but people around here are acting like we're headed for our 5th straight 0-16 season.[/quote]
Do u see anything on this team that makes it look like this is a half season thing?? NO the entire team excpet for a few need to go including the coaches. The "defense" is offensive to the word defense and the offense is extremely disappointing. Start rebuilding, Carson isn't gettin any younger.

Archived