Boomer and Cowher can both fuck off

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='599292' date='Nov 25 2007, 07:19 PM']Sorry that you're sick old... hope it's nothing serious and you beat it down soon.[/quote]

I have my moments. I`m starting to get pretty worried about it myself.
If I don`t feel better by tomorrow, I`m going to go see a Doctor.
And you know it`s serious if I go to the Doctor. I`d rather dance
with my Ex-Mother-In-Law than go to the Doctor.

Anyway, enough bout me . . .

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='599295' date='Nov 25 2007, 08:21 PM']funny that you make just as many assumptions as you claim I do. I'm sure that the WR's are to blame for LB's shooting through the offensive line.[/quote]

You're reaching on that one... and you know it.
C'mon... you're better than that...

[quote name='oldschooler' post='599297' date='Nov 25 2007, 08:23 PM']I have my moments. I`m starting to get pretty worried about it myself.
If I don`t feel better by tomorrow, I`m going to go see a Doctor.
And you know it`s serious if I go to the Doctor. I`d rather dance
with my Ex-Mother-In-Law than go to the Doctor.

Anyway, enough bout me . . .[/quote]

I'll ask the Big Guy upsatirs (via knee mail) to help you get better bro.

Dancing with the mother -in-law....SHUDDER!

a visual I didn't need...LOL!

[quote name='Bunghole' post='599263' date='Nov 25 2007, 07:53 PM']Bills and Cardinals. Or the other games where Carson wasn't throwing him the ball. Why was Chad so open today and not anytime else this year? It wouldn't be because he was half-assing it, could it? How is it possible that Chad hadn't scored since the 2nd game and suddenly today he has THREE TD's?
Coincidence?
Why has TJ been so productive in Chad's absence in terms of TD's? Coincidence?
I know, I know, it's all the running game.....[/quote]

I don't think Chad has had many balls that would have gone for TDs thrown his way. I remember Carson throwing one that could have been a TD at his feet near the start of the drought, and I believe Carson overthrew him for a potential TD last week.

You seriously think he's just been "slacking"? Half-assing it? I don't even think that's possible in the NFL.

-jd

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='599298' date='Nov 25 2007, 08:24 PM']You're reaching on that one... and you know it.
C'mon... you're better than that...[/quote]

how am I reaching? By saying that o-line blocking has more to do with the run game than WR blocking? Yea, big stretch there.

Last I checked, the o-line is who marvin has been calling out over the last few weeks because of their poor blocking.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='599302' date='Nov 25 2007, 08:27 PM']how am I reaching? By saying that o-line blocking has more to do with the run game than WR blocking? Yea, big stretch there.

Last I checked, the o-line is who marvin has been calling out over the last few weeks because of their poor blocking.[/quote]

The O-line is a part of it, and the WR's blocking is the second part.
It also helps when the RB can get to the hole (when there is one).
The WR's play a part in a bad or good running game, that's common knowledge.

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='599304' date='Nov 25 2007, 08:31 PM']The O-line is a part of it, and the WR's blocking is the second part.
It also helps when the RB can get to the hole (when there is one).
The WR's play a part in a bad or good running game, that's common knowledge.[/quote]

I don't disagree that it plays a part in runs of longer than 3 or 4 yards, but you're implying that that the running game is stuttering because of WR blocking, notably Chad. That's just silly.

Marvin's been very vocal over the last few weeks about the play of the o-line in the running game.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='599306' date='Nov 25 2007, 08:33 PM']I don't disagree that it plays a part in runs of longer than 3 or 4 yards, but you're implying that that the running game is stuttering because of WR blocking, notably Chad. That's just silly.

Marvin's been very vocal over the last few weeks about the play of the o-line in the running game.[/quote]
agreed... but he HAS disappeared in the red zone, and he has been sulking like a bitch for 10 weeks now...

He has had key drops, fumbles, and bad routes all year... usually in the red zone.

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='599310' date='Nov 25 2007, 08:37 PM']agreed... but he HAS disappeared in the red zone, and he has been sulking like a bitch for 10 weeks now...

He has had key drops, fumbles, and bad routes all year... usually in the red zone.[/quote]

bad routes? please share, as Chad's widely considered the best route runner in the league.

Agree on the drops and fumbles (he only has 2 on the year, 1 lost), but sulking I don't know about. He has at least 5 catches in 6 of those 10 weeks. It's not like he's not showing up.

[quote]"He deserved it," defensive captain John Thornton said, approving of Johnson's celebration. "He's been working hard. I told him to keep it up. I told him if he needs a penalty to get himself going, go ahead."[/quote]

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=271125004"]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=271125004[/url]

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='599316' date='Nov 25 2007, 08:48 PM']that rotten cancer. Did you see all those teammates congratulating Chad after his 3rd TD? FOR SHAME![/quote]
:lol:
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Here's to a great game by our favorite Primadonna WR... with many more to follow.

:1062:

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='599330' date='Nov 26 2007, 02:06 AM'][url="http://cmsimg.enquirer.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=AB&Date=20071125&Category=SPT02&ArtNo=311250012&Ref=AR&MaxW=315&border=1"]http://cmsimg.enquirer.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/...15&border=1[/url]

Marvin looks real concerned about the celebration, why are others?[/quote]

Just because Marvin doesn't hold anyone accountable for anything doesn't make it right

This is from Pat Kirwans column at nfl.com... can you say prophetic?

This is from the 10 things to watch

4. Donde esta Ocho Cinco?
Chad Johnson is a great player but where has he gone? He started the season with a TD in Week 1 and came right back with two more in Week 2. He hasn't been to the end zone since. That gold jacket he wore earlier this season as a sign of his eventual Hall of Fame induction sure looks like a bad luck charm right now. Teams are letting him catch the ball but they are tightening it down when it comes to the end zone. It has to be killing him to watch Moss and T.O. scoring at will this season. I hope he gets back on track soon, but I bet we don't see anymore patented TD celebrations -- at least not after the first one.

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='599109' date='Nov 25 2007, 05:07 PM']Anyone who thinks that Chad ISN'T a dumbass for hurting this team is an ignorant fool.
If you want to be mad at Boomer of Cowher because they told the truth, then that's just tough shit.
Chad DID play a great game... except for hurting the team by being selfish when he FINALLY scored after two months plus...

He is NOT a team player, anyone arguing that is just a CJ apologetic suck-ass.[/quote]

i disagreed with the 10 things before and the 15 things after the chad comments that both assholes had to say, so im not going to agree with them on that one. they would have said it if it wasnt a penalty, go on and on about fines and this or that. its the same song and dance on that show whether its us or some other team none of the hosts know a damn thing about. kind of a waste of time to defend the 1 of 57 things they are kinda right about, by accident.

bout time ocho suckass made some plays, he didnt get much of a standing ovation for being all time catch leader, had he not been a hoe and we won a few more games the place would have been nuts.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='599354' date='Nov 25 2007, 10:15 PM']i disagreed with the 10 things before and the 15 things after the chad comments that both assholes had to say, so im not going to agree with them on that one. they would have said it if it wasnt a penalty, go on and on about fines and this or that. its the same song and dance on that show whether its us or some other team none of the hosts know a damn thing about. kind of a waste of time to defend the 1 of 57 things they are kinda right about, by accident.

bout time ocho suckass made some plays, he didnt get much of a standing ovation for being all time catch leader, [b]had he not been a hoe and we won a few more games the place would have been nuts.[/b][/quote]

true dat.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='599354' date='Nov 25 2007, 10:15 PM']i disagreed with the 10 things before and the 15 things after the chad comments that both assholes had to say, so im not going to agree with them on that one. they would have said it if it wasnt a penalty, go on and on about fines and this or that. its the same song and dance on that show whether its us or some other team none of the hosts know a damn thing about. kind of a waste of time to defend the 1 of 57 things they are kinda right about, by accident.

bout time ocho suckass made some plays, [b]he didnt get much of a standing ovation for being all time catch leader[/b], had he not been a hoe and we won a few more games the place would have been nuts.[/quote]
enough noise to cause a false start though <_< why cant they keep that shit quiet until a tv timeout?

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='599377' date='Nov 25 2007, 10:29 PM']enough noise to cause a false start though <_< why cant they keep that shit quiet until a tv timeout?[/quote]
Why can't Chad just watch the ball? He's had like 6 false starts this year! And he's a WR!

Archived