!!! Official Bengals at 49ers Gameday thread !!!

[quote name='OneHeartBeat' post='609850' date='Dec 15 2007, 09:49 PM']you have to maintain posession[/quote]

You don`t have to maintain possession when you
don`t go out of bounds though ?

I`ve seen a ton of plays where the ball breaks
the plain, and people fumble, and it`s still
a TD. Or when a player catches the ball,
has 2 feet down, gets rocked and loses the
ball and it`s still called a TD.

Oh well. That call didn`t beat us anyway.

[quote name='ccartman2' post='609873' date='Dec 15 2007, 10:52 PM']Both assistant coaches needs to go away. When announcers are calling our plays, then I'm sure the coaches and players can figure it out.[/quote]

While I don't necessarily disagree, there's no way we can fire BOTH coordinators and expect to see success next year. Look at San Diego.

-jd

i don't even think we can beat cleveland, but we should...should beat the Dolphins, which would make us 6-10!!! i would of never guessed it in a million years! we lost all but one game to the NFC West <_< also, we have not won 2 games back to back this season [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='609876' date='Dec 15 2007, 10:52 PM']You don`t have to maintain possession when you

Oh well. That call didn`t beat us anyway.[/quote]

C'mon man, that is the rule. You don't catch the ball on the sidelines, and then fall down, and the ball come out of your hands. That's just not a catch. It never has been a catch.

I don't know what to say. That was the most lifeless football teams I've ever seen take the field for the Bengals in the last 4 years.

Horrible.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='609876' date='Dec 15 2007, 10:52 PM']You don`t have to maintain possession when you

I think you have to maintain and finish the catch even if your going out of bounds.......but you're right. That wasnt why we lost.

[quote name='ccartman2' post='609882' date='Dec 15 2007, 10:54 PM']And the Rudi Stat line 7 carries 16 yards with a long of 9. That means he went for 6 carries on 7 yards after that. DD did get two touches.[/quote]

bwahahahahahaha but I thought he was back to his old self

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='609868' date='Dec 15 2007, 09:51 PM']Seriously?

That looked like a TD?

That wasn't even close to a TD.

What a waste of a time out.

This is pathetic.[/quote]

I`ve seen plenty of more questionable plays called TDs.
Haven`t you ? Hell TJ`s TD against the Browns was
reviewed and still called a TD this season.

It doesn`t matter though. Whatever.
Maybe I just wanted it to be a TD so bad ?
Who cares . . .

I thought it should have been a touchdown. If there's a rule that makes it NOT a touchdown, it's a stupid rule.

And really it did cost us the game, even though we played like shit.

Nothing gets worse than this . HEADS NEED TO ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EMBARRASING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='609880' date='Dec 15 2007, 10:53 PM']i don't even think we can beat cleveland, but we should...should beat the Dolphins, which would make us 6-10!!! i would of never guessed it in a million years! we lost all but one game to the NFC West <_< also, we have not won 2 games back to back this season [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img][/quote]

Why should we beat Cleveland?

I don't think we stand a chance. Braylon is going to torch Joseph or Leon Hall, and don't even get me started on Winslow and our horrible safety's and linebackers.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='609877' date='Dec 15 2007, 10:53 PM']Fuck scouts...[b]Marvin needs to hire a clock management/replay challenge consultant.[/b][/quote]

FUCK THAT MARVIN SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO HIRE ANYONE, HAVE YOU SEEN THIS COACHING STAFF? I THINK HE HAS A LIST AND JUST THROWS DARTS AT THEM TO PICK HIS COACHING STAFF

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='609892' date='Dec 15 2007, 10:55 PM']I thought it should have been a touchdown. If there's a rule that makes it NOT a touchdown, it's a stupid rule.

And really it did cost us the game, even though we played like shit.[/quote]

no it didnt cost us the game. what cost us the game was getting our ass kicked by the worst offense in the NFL........but then again when you have the worst defense in the NFL and probably, pop warner league as well, something has to give

[quote name='ccartman2' post='609882' date='Dec 15 2007, 09:54 PM']And the Rudi Stat line 7 carries 16 yards with a long of 9. That means he went for 6 carries on 7 yards after that. DD did get two touches.[/quote]

Why single out Rudi ?

The Bengals as a team ran the ball 19 times for 61 yards. (3.2 ypc)
Rudi had less carries (and touches) than Watson.

[quote name='CTA513' post='609896' date='Dec 15 2007, 09:57 PM']2 more games left for the Bengals to come up with an excuse for why they are going to waste more money on Justin Smith this offseason.[/quote]If we waste big time money on Justin this team is fucking stupid, if they get him for a good price well it's up in the air...

Archived