!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ COLTS PRESEASON GAME THREAD !!!, LET'S DOMINATE THE DOLTS !!!

[quote name='Francisco' post='692468' date='Aug 28 2008, 07:24 PM']Guys what kind of injury did Holt appear to have?

If he is half serious hurt- it shakes up everything.

[b]We would keep Dorsey to return kicks [/b]and probably sign a vet WR...[/quote]

If we don't keep Dorsey we're making a bad move !

[quote name='bengalbutch' post='692476' date='Aug 28 2008, 07:30 PM']If we don't keep Dorsey we're making a bad move ![/quote]

Dorsey can only be used in certin packages as a RB (ones that dont require him to block), I do like his return abilites but he doesnt block so he cant be a RB for us.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='692477' date='Aug 28 2008, 07:31 PM']Dorsey can only be used in certin packages as a RB (ones that dont require him to block), I do like his return abilites but he doesnt block so he cant be a RB for us.[/quote]

However we're apparently happy w/ OLinemen that can't block. :ninja:

[quote name='Splat' post='692478' date='Aug 28 2008, 07:35 PM']However we're apparently happy w/ OLinemen that can't block. :ninja:[/quote]

i cant see this game, but the last one had more to do with RBs and TEs not picking up blitzes than the oline.

Archived